~Chapter Fifty-Three~

Abigail's POV

"Let's get you out of here." said Harry, I nodded.

My mom had brought me clothes from home so I could change. Harry walked out of the room to give me my privacy. I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans, my aqua American Eagle hoodie, and my mint colored vans. I put my hair up with a hair tie. I walked out of the room to where Harry was standing.

"Can you take me to go see Niall?" I asked him.

"Of course."

**

We stopped at a room and I peered through the small rectangular window on the door. Niall was lying down watching football (soccer) on the TV. I knocked on the door before walking in. He turned off the TV and his eyes focused on me. I walked closer to his bed and his eyes never left mine.

"Niall, I just want you to know how thankful I am for you. You literally saved my life, and for that I am eternally grateful. I owe you a great amount of gratitude. You had a wounded shoulder, yet you came back to help me and you beat the shit out of Max. But, that's not the only thing I'm grateful for. It's all the little things you've done for me. You helped get through all the hate I was constantly getting, you make me feel like I'm the most special person on Earth, you're you and I hope you never change. I love you and I will always love you."

"I love you too, Abby."

I gently cupped his face and planted my lips on his. The kiss was sweet an slow. We pulled away breathess. Niall moved aside to make space for me on the bed. We cuddled and watched football on the telly. Then we ended up taking a nap.

**

I woke up to the sound of voices in the room, but I didn't want to wake up, so I kept my eyes shut. I nuzzled myself closer into Niall's arms.

"Aww they're so cute together."

"I'm going to take a picture."

"No, you're going to wake them up."

There was a snap and a bright light was directed to my face. I opened my eyes to find Louis with his phone out and the rest of the boys, as well as Gemma, standing next to him.

Gemma hit Louis in the back of his head, "Idiot, you woke them up!"

Niall groaned, "What do you guys want?"

"We brought food for the two of you." Zayn answered.

"From where?" Niall asked groggily.

"Nandos."

Niall shot up from the bed and snatched the take out bag from Zayn's hands. He began to devour the food.

"Don't eat all of it!" I laughed.

"Sorry babe, I'm just really hungry." he said with a mouth full of peri peri chicken.

Gemma walked over to me and pulled me aside, "Are you coming home today?"

I looked back at Niall, "No, I think I'll stay with Niall for the night."

"Do you think he's the one for you?"

"I sure do hope so. I really, really love him Gemma."

"I know you do."

(Ugh. I'm such a horrible person for not updating, I'm so very sorry. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. There's a picture of Abby's outfit on the side. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)