~Chapter Three~

Abigail's POV

MY FRIENDS AND I WERE RIGHT NEXT TO ONE DIRECTION,  HOW CRAZY IS THAT!?!? As you already know, we are heading to the food stands. 

"So, what are all of your names?" Niall asked.

"My name is Abigail, this is Emma, and this is Megan." I answered, knowing that if I had let my friends speak they would start fangirling. Not that I wasn't fangirling, no, of course I was dying inside, but I did my best to hide it.

"Do you girls live around here?" Zayn questioned.

"Yeah, like twenty minutes away." I replied.

"Cool, maybe we can all hang out sometime?" Niall suggested, as we reached the food stands. HANGOUT? WITH US?!?! This has to be every Directioner's dream, including mine.

"Sure." my friends and I answered in unison. Emma, Megan, and I were getting hungry as well, so we decided to join the boys. After talking a bit, it was getting late so we all exchanged numbers and promised to hang out the next day.

Harry's POV

The lads and I had just met three girls around our age and we had all exchanged numbers, so we could hang out tomorrow. In the short time span we had all spent together, I couldn't help but notice how familier Abigail seemed. Her eyes especially. It was probably nothing, but I couldn't help the tingly feeling growing in my stomach.

( Sorry for the short chapter, picture of Emma and Megan on the side, don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)