~Chapter Thirty-Nine~

Abigail's POV

Harry had called and said he needed to talk, so I went to his flat. Unfortunately, Niall was the one to answer the door.

"Abby, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see Harry."

"Oh, come in." I walked into the flat and he closed the door, "Can we please talk?"

I sighed, "Niall, there is nothing to talk about. Do you know where Harry is at?"

"I think he's in his room."

I headed towards his room with Niall following me. I knocked twice before walking in. There was no sign of Harry, until I turned around in time to see him locking Niall and I in his room.

"Harry! Let us out!" I banged my fist on the door repeatedly.

"Sorry Abby, but you two need to talk. Niall has been gloomy everyday since your breakup, and there is no doubt that you've also been upset. So, the lads and I will be going out to eat and the two of you will stay here and talk about your problems. Also, don't bother calling Mum, I already told her about the situation and she agreed on this. Now, goodbye."

I slid down the door and covered my face with my hands. There was no way I could get through this.

Niall spoke softly, "Abby?" I could hear him coming closer until he finally sat beside me. "Can we please talk?"

I stood up, as did he, "What could you possibly want to talk about?" I said angrily, "Do you want to know why I don't want to be with you?"

He nodded, "Yes."

"I don't want to get heartbroken again. I don't want to get hate from your fans, I want them to accept me. I'm scared, Niall. I want us to work out. I've never suffered this much before. When I first met you, I had this feeling that I just couldn't describe. I thought it was just excitement from meeting you, but now I know that's not the case. I'm in love with you." I was already shedding tears, "I've had to go through so much this past month, it's unfair. If I hadn't met you and the guys, none of this would have happened. But you know what? Despite everything that has happened, I don't think I would change a thing." I looked at the ground.

Niall took small steps towards me. He put a finger under my chin, forcing me to look at him, "I love you, Abby." he dipped his head so that his lips would meet mine. I missed this so much, the feeling of his soft lips molding with mine.

We broke apart, he wiped away a tear running down the side of my face, "I love you too, Niall." his lips once again kissed mine.

(I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)