~Chapter Thirteen~

Abigail's POV

"I love this ice cream parlor, they literally have the best ice cream on earth and I've tasted a ton of ice cream." I said excitedly as I entered the parlor

"I know right, I love this place, it's like heaven." Niall said enthusiastically. No one else wanted ice cream other than Niall and I, so it was just us.

"What would you like today?" asked the employee.

"Can I have a medium chocolate cone, please?" I asked

"Make that two." Niall added

"Coming right up."

The employee returned shortly after with our chocolate cones.

"You two make a cute couple." she said

I blushed and was about to correct her but Niall interrupted me.

"Thanks, how much for the cones?"

"Five dollars." she replied and Niall took out his wallet and paid.

"Niall" I whined as he put away his wallet.

He chuckled pretending to be clueless, "What?"

I pouted, "You know I don't like when people spend money on me."

"Well, I wasn't going to let you pay, after all you did beat me in bowling."

I sighed in defeat. It really bugged me when people spent money on me. I don't want them to think I'm with them for their money, because that's clearly not the issue.

*At the Park*

"It's beautiful." said Emma staring up at the sunset. I looked down to see Emma and Zayn holding hands.

"Yeah" I said and before I could register what I was doing, I leaned into Niall. He grinned happily and put his arm around me.

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)