~Chapter Forty-Four~

Abigail's POV

The day I was dreading had come. The day the boys would leave for their tour. First they would go pick up Simon Cowell from the airport. They  would then leave at 8 am. I slept over at their flat so that I could accompany them.

**

The airport was a nightmare, screaming fans were surrounding the entrance and I was blinded by the flashing cameras in the hands of the paparazzi. Even with security, the fans kept tugging on our clothing. We finally passed them and we had called for more security to hold the fans back. Emma and Megan had joined us, management had agreed to let them at least say goodbye to the boys. Emma sat with Zayn, Megan with Louis, Liam with Harry,  and Niall with me. No one spoke, we listened attentively to the woman on speaker. Simon's plane finally landed and we drove to where the boy's tour bus was stationed.

**

The tour bus came into sight and I tried to hold back my tears. I said bye to Liam first, telling him to take care and giving him a hug. Zayn was next, I told him to fight for Emma and gave him a hug as well. Louis was third, I told him to keep fighting for Megan and to stay out of trouble.

Harold, my brother, came afterwards, "Take care of Mum for me, Abby." I nodded tears forming in my eyes, "Don't cry." he pulled me into an embrace."I'm glad we found you, I love you."

"I love you too, Harry." he kissed my forehead before climbing onto the bus.

Lastly, I turned to Niall. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. "Promise to call, Skype, and text me whenever you can? I don't care what time, if you contact me I will always respond." I said.

"I promise. I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

I laughed, "I'm gonna miss you."

"Not as much as I'm going to miss you." he gently took a hold of my face and brought his lips down to mine. Our mouths molded together. The kiss tasted a bit salty from the tears running down my face. We pulled away, "Please don't cry, love." he wiped away my tears. Everyone was now waiting on Niall. "I have to go, I love you!" he shouted as he ran to the bus.

"I love you too." I whispered as I watched him leave with the rest of the guys. Once they were out of sight I turned to to the girls who were also crying. We stood for a while, just crying together trying to comfort each other. We were than escorted to my house by one of the boy's security guards.

**

Megan, Emma, and I spent the remainder of our day in my room. We had basically brought all the junk food from my kitchen into my room to eat. We watched movies, mainly romance, crying our hearts out. I've never been one to cry much, but after what happened today, there was no way I could keep it in.

(I hope you liked reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)