~Chapter Forty-One~

Abigail's POV

When I agreed to be Niall's girlfriend I forgot about one thing. The Up All Night tour. Two weeks. Two weeks until the boys would have to leave for their tour. I had no idea how Niall and I would work out the long distance thing.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called the two people who I knew could help me.

**

I drove to the nearby Starbucks and saw both Emma and Megan sitting at a table. I hadn't talked to them in forever. After everything happening I hadn't had a chance to call them.

"How are you? What happened? Where have you been?" asked Emma

I explained to them everything that had happened to me. Running away, breaking up with Niall, being Harry's sister, my Mum dying, moving in with Anne, getting back with Niall, and the tour.

"Aww Honey, we had no idea. We tried to go to your house but apparently you weren't there. Louis and I have been talking, I kept asking about you but he said you should tell me when you were ready. Same goes for Emma and Zayn." Megan explained

I could see the paps snapping pictures of us outside of Starbucks. "Let's go to my house, we can't talk some more there." I suggested, the girls saw the paps and agreed.

*At The House*

"Do you guys want anything to eat? We have cookies." I said, holding up the oreo package. They nodded and we headed to my room.

"What's this?" Emma asked, picking up a box from my desk.

I quickly took it out of her hands, "Sorry. To be honest I don't even know what it is. My other mum left it for me before she died."

"And you haven't opened it?" Emma asked curiously

"No, and I don't plan to anytime soon." I took the box and placing it carefully on the top of my shelf.

"But aren't you curious as to what's inside?"

"Nope, I'm ok without knowing. So, what's going on between you and Zayn?"

"Well, he told me him and Louis were trying to convince management to let us be a couple and Megan and Louis be a couple."

"How's it working out?"

"He hasn't told me."

"Don't worry, I think everything will be just fine." I gave her a reassuring smile and her hand a tight squeeze.

(I hope you liked this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)