~Chapter Forty-Two~

Abigail's POV

The days had gone by and I spent every second I could with Niall. We sometimes hung out at my house and other times at his flat. Sometimes we would cuddle and watch movies together until we both fell asleep. There were other times when I would attempt to bake cookies or cupcakes but Niall would always start a mini food fight with me and we would end up making an enormous mess in the kitchen. If we were bored we would do a twitcam and answer questions from the fans. However, today Niall told me he had something special planned. He told me to wear something warm and that he would pick me up at 7:00pm.

**

I had on my dark blue skinny jeans, a white shirt underneath my red coat and a pair of brown leather kneehigh boots. My hair had waves in it and it was braided back into a knot. While waiting for Niall to pick me up I checked my twitter account. I hadn't been on twitter in a while. When I opened it up I found really cute tweets like,

@emily_payne: @Directioner_Abby and @NiallOfficial are so cute together #Nabby

@{arielstylez}: @Directioner_Abby you're really lucky to be with little Nialler, take good care of him.

@_mrs.tomlinson_: @Directioner_Abby I wish I was as pretty as you, you're drop dead gorgeous.

But there was also some negative ones.

@Niallerzprincess79: @Directioner_Abby Stay away from Niall b*tch, he's mine.

@1dforever: @Directioner_Abby You're so ugly, I wish you would just kill yourself.

@WMYB: @Directioner_Abby You don't deserve to be with Niall, he's to good for you, he should be with me. I bet you aren't even Harry's sister. You've probably been sleeping with all the boys and being Harry's sister is just your cover up story.

Tears streamed down my face. I quickly wiped them away the moment I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find Niall smiling with flowers in hand. His eyes darted to my arm behind my back and back to my puffy red eyes.

"What's wrong, Love?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said way too quickly.

"What are you hiding?" he nodded to my arm. He gently grabbed it and retrieved my phone. He turned it on and his eyes scanned through all the tweets. His hands clenched into fists and fury filled his ocean blue irises. He kept scrolling through the tweets until he finally calmed down.

"Abby, please don't listen to the haters, they're just jealous. I love you, you're beautiful and if anything, you're to good for me, don't let them get to you." he pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed my temple. "Now, let's go, shall we?" he put his hand out to me. I intertwined our fingers and we headed out the door.

**

Niall had forced me to wear a blindfold throughout the whole ride. I kept asking where we were going but he just wouldn't budge. The car finally came to a stop and Niall led me to our destination. He accidentally tripped me and he wouldn't stop apologizing, I laughed at how cute he was.

"Ok, you can take your blindfold off now."

I yanked off the blindfold. Once my eyes adjusted, I could see he had reserved the ice skating rink for the two of us. There was even a lovely dinner set up on a table surrounded by candles.

I turned around to face him, "You did this?" I smiled

"With a little bit of help from the boys, except for Harry, seeing he was just barely persuaded to let me take you out." I laughed

He took my hand in his, "Come, let's eat."

(Picture of Abby's outfit on the side. I hope you liked this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks. ~Amy)