~Chapter Forty~

Abigail's POV

"Abigail Styles, will you be my girlfriend?" Niall asked, looking deep into my eyes

"Yes, I'd be honored." I smiled, pecking him on the cheek.

**

Harry's POV

The lads and I had just returned home and I was hoping that Niall and Abby had talked out their problems. I quietly walked to my room and pressed my ear against the door. It was extremely quiet, I could've probably heard a pin drop. I slowly unlocked and opened the door. Relief washed through me as I took in the sight in front of me. Niall and Abby had fallen asleep in each others arms. I had expected them to be yelling at each other.

I was happy that they sorted things out for three reasons. One, I hated seeing Abby gloomy. Two, I hated seeing Niall gloomy. Three, I wanted to play the role of the overprotective brother.

**

Abigail's POV

I woke up to see I had fallen asleep with Niall. I tried to wriggle out of his embrace without waking him up. Just as I was about to get out of bed, his eyes fluttered open.

"Abby?" he spoke

"Shh, go back to sleep." I said, he nuzzled his head closer to the pillow and fell back into a deep sleep. I walked to the door, and found that it was unlocked.

I went into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. A note was taped to the refridgerater.

Dear Abby and Niall,
I'm glad that you two have resolved your problems. The lads and I decided we would leave you guys alone. We've headed to the mall, if you need anything give me a call.
Love, Hazza

I was still a little annoyed that Harry had locked Niall and I in his room, but I was also thankful that he did. Otherwise we would've never gotten back together.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, making me jump. "Niall! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said, clutching to my heart.

"Sorry, Love, I didn't mean to. Where are the lads at?"

"They went to the mall, who knows when they'll be back."

"Well, do you want to watch a movie or..." his eyes flickered to my lips

"What?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. He grabbed a hold of my waist and pressed his lips to mine.

(I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)