~Chapter One~

Abigail's POV

"Abigail let's go, Megan is waiting in the car!" Shouted Emma, my best friend.

"Coming" I answered

Today me and my friends were going to the new amusement park that had just opened up three days ago. I had on my dark wash skinny jeans paired with my white knitted sweater and black combat boots, while my brown hair was curled to perfection. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door to meet my two best friends.

The car ride was normal...if you call singing at the top of your lungs to One Direction normal. As you can probably tell we're Directioners. After who knows how long we arrived and bought our tickets.

"Which ride do you guys want to go on first?" I asked.

"THE SCREAM!" Megan and Emma shouted in unison.

I agreed and we started towards the rollercoaster. We found that the line was very long...surprise, surprise.

"Why does the line have to be so long?" Emma whined.

"Oh, shut up, we've only been here for two minutes. " said Megan.

After what seemed like five hours, we reached the front.

"Please keep your hands and feet inside the rollercoaster train at all times and enjoy the ride." spoke the staff member in a very bored voice. And then the weirdest thing happened, five cute looking guys boarded the ride at the last minute, even weirder, they seemed vaguely familiar.

As the ride started I couldn't help at overhear the curly haired boy whisper "Hold me, Boo Bear. " to the brown haired, blue eyed boy. Then it clicked the five boys behind us were none only then ONE DIRECTION! Just then, the ride sped up, as did my heart.

(Sorry for the sucky chapter, don't worry it gets better, but I hope you enjoyed it so far. Please comment and vote. ~Amy)