~Chapter Twenty-Two~

Abigail's POV

*2:00 am*

The party had ended and we were heading to the boys' flat. The girls and I were spending the night there. I know it's probably not the smartest thing to do, but we were all knackered. I was so tired I fell asleep on the car ride there and Niall had to carry me inside the flat. I slept in the same bed as Niall. The bed was pretty big so we both had a good amount of space, but we ended up sleeping in each others arms.

*Morning*

It was 8:32, so I decided to make breakfast for everybody. I made eggs, bacon, pancakes, and muffins. Niall was the first to wake up, not including me.

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped when he laid eyes on the food "You made breakfast?"

"Yup" I said popping the "p". Niall ran up to me and gave me a bone crushing, Horan hug.

"I love you so much!" he said. I was a little shocked by his choice of words, but I shook it off seeing he really loved the food I had prepared. He stacked his plate with food and began to eat.

"Mmm, Abby this is so good" Niall moaned after taking his first bite.

"Thanks" I said, I pecked him on the cheek and went to wake up the others.

**

Everyone had finished eating and we were just hanging out in the living room. Liam decided to turn on the TV and it just so happened to be on a celebrity gossip show, with today's topic, One Direction. The news reporter spoke.

"The band members of One Direction have recently been spotted with three mystery girls. We've seen them hang out together at the park, the bowling alley, Starbucks, and the movie theaters. Resources have found out that the names belonging to the three girls are, Emma, Megan, and Abigail. Could any of them be in some sort of relationship with the boys? We'll find out soon, but until then, stay tuned for more celebrity gossip."

I heard the boys curse under their breath. Great, now the girls and I were going to be bombarded with questions from everyone, this couldn't get worse. Scratch that, when I looked at the time it read 10:45am.

(I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)