~Chapter Thirty~

Abigail's POV

I woke up in bed the next morning, wondering if my parents had seen the letter I'd written yet. If so, were they searching from me? More importantly, did I want them to find me?

A knock interrupted my thoughts. "Abby, breakfast is ready. If you're planning on eating, then you might want to come to the kitchen before Niall wakes up." Harry advised

My stomach fluttered at the mention of Niall's name. "I'm coming." I replied, quickly getting out of bed. Feeling lazy today, I grabbed a pair of leggings and my "Proud supporter of messy hair and sweatpants" jumper. On my feet were my gray converse, I attempted to brush through my curls, but gave up knowing it was nearly impossible.

Harry's POV

Abby walked into the kitchen a couple minutes after I had knocked on her door. I laughed at her crazy bed head.

"What's so funny?" she questioned

"Your hair!" I laughed

"Hey! It's not easy brushing through these curls."

"I know, they run in the family." I said, smiling.

Confusion took over her face, and only then did I realize what I had said. Hoping she didn't notice, I returned to eating the breakfast I had prepared.

"What do you mean they run in the family?"

I mentally smacked myself, "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

I had promised myself that I would tell Abby about the DNA test when my mum and Gemma were here. Which is why I called my mum and Gemma to tell them to clear their schedule for tomorrow.

Abby opened her mouth to speak again, but then Louis walked in, distracting her from our conversation.

**

Abigail's POV

After eating breakfast, I made the courages decision to talk to Niall about what had happened with management. I knocked on his door and patiently waited. He opened the door, "Hi Abby."

"Hi, can I come in?"

"Yeah sure, come in." he gestured me inside.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I blurted out

Niall sighed, "You might want to sit down for this." I sat down on his bed, "You know how I told you, that I was going to tell you what management wanted to talk to me about?" I nodded, "Well it wasn't good."

My voice was small, "What was it?"

"Abby, I'm not allowed to be in a relationship with you."

(Picture of Abby's outfit on the side. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)