~Chapter Sixty~

Abigail's POV

I watched Niall open the door and leave me with my thoughts on what to wear tonight. Thinking back to all the clothes I had brought, I had absolutely nothing to wear. I might be exaggerating a little bit, but still. I wanted tonight to be perfect. That is why I went to the mall.

Right now it was 3 o'clock so I had about 5 hours to do my makeup, hair, and find an outfit to wear tonight. Once I arrived at the mall I wasted no time and headed to so many clothing stores, I can't remember how many. I know I was only supposed to get my outfit for tonight, but being the person I am, I couldn't resist buying the cutest blue frilly top and a pair of denim cut off shorts.

After probably ransacking the whole mall I finally found the perfect dress. It was a black, sleeveless dress that had lace on the shoulders, was backless and came down a little lower than my mid-thigh. I quickly went up to the register and paid for it.

When I returned to the hotel it was about 5 o'clock. I began working on my hair right away knowing that it would take me forever to do. I grabbed my curling iron and began shaping my hair into beautiful ringlets. Then I french braided a section of hair on the right side of my head before tying it with a small elastic band.

For my makeup, I put on nude colored eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Then I curled my eyelashes and applied some mascara. Finally I brushed on a little bit of blush on my cheek bones and applied a bit of light pink lip gloss.

Once I was happy with the way my makeup looked, I put on the dress I bought earlier and paired it with some black heels I had. I also put on the heart shaped necklace Niall gave me for my birthday and the diamond bracelet Elizabeth left for me before she passed away.

By the time I was done, it was 7 o'clock, so to pass by time I grabbed my phone and began looking at pictures. I had a lot of pictures of Emma, Megan and I, as well as some with Louis, Liam, Harry, and even Zayn. And of course there were many, many pictures of Niall and I. There was this one picture of Niall that made me laugh, it was a picture of him when he had his face covered in flour. It was taken on the day we first hung out when we were playing truth or dare. It feels like it was a lifetime ago when in reality it's only been a couple months.

I got a little emotional when I came across some photos of Elizabeth and me but I just quickly skipped by them because I didn't want to break down, especially not right now. There were even a couple pictures of Max and I together but I just deleted them all, not wanting to even look at them.

After going through all my photos, I decided that I would go on twitter. You probably must be thinking, why go on twitter where there is probably tons of hate that awaits you? Well, because I choose not to acknowledge the hate and instead I just look at all the good things the fans post and follow some of them.

There were so many nice tweets that I decided I would give the fans a treat and post the picture I had of Niall covered in flour.

@Directioner_Abby: I took this a while ago but it still doesn't fail to make me laugh #truthordare twitter.com/jebhsjnfsk

My phone instantly blew up with tons of notifications. So many people had retweeted the picture already, it was insane. I skimmed though some tweets and followed a couple people until it was 8 o'clock. Niall came into the hotel room wearing a well-fitted tuxedo along with some shiny black dress shoes, my breath hitched a little when I first saw him walk in. He must've gotten ready at one of the boys' room. We both just stared at each other for a few seconds until Niall finally spoke up.

"Abby, you look beautiful." he breathed out, making me blush furiously.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." I flashed him a smile and he smiled back.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah, just let me grab my phone." I got my phone and intertwined my fingers with his as we moseyed out the door.

We went out the back door of the hotel knowing that there was without a doubt paparazzi out the front waiting to get a glimpse of popstar sensations One Direction. Niall led me to a sleek black car and opened the passengers door for me and walked around the car and into the drivers seat.

"Niall, where are we going exactly?"

Niall turned to me and smirked, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

"But Niall." I whined like a small child would.

"Come on Abby, don't you have any faith in me?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Niall pouted in the cutest way, "I'm kidding Niall. Of course I have faith in you, it's just that I'm not a big fan of surprises."

"Just trust me on this one, ok?"

"Ok."

"Oh, and can you please put this blindfold on?" he asked handing me a black blindfold.

"Do I have to?"

"You don't have to, but I would be really happy if you did."

I groaned, "Fine."

**

Niall's POV

It didn't take long before we arrived at the 'secret location' aka the beach. My original thought for where to have our date was a fancy restaurant, but I quickly changed my mind because I knew there was gonna be paps following us around.

I got out of the car and opened the door for Abby and helped her get out.
"Niall if you let me fall I swear I will get you back so hard you won't see it coming."

"Don't worry, Princess. I would never let you get in harms way. Now come on."

"Are we at the beach?"

I stopped guiding her and frowned, "How'd you know?"

She laughed, "My heels are sinking into the sand."

I looked down to see that her heels were in fact buried in the sand. I bent down and picked her up bridal style.

"Niall! What are you doing!?"

"I'm carrying you, don't worry. We're almost there." after walking a little more I put her down, "We're here."

"Can I take my blindfold off now?"

"Yeah."

I slowly untied her blindfold and searched her face for some sort of emotion as she took in the scene in front of her.

She turned to face me, "Niall, did you do this by yourself?"

I nodded smiling at her,"Do you like it?"

"No.." I swear my heart dropped a twenty feet.

"I love it Niall! It's beautiful, you didn't have to go through so much trouble."

"I'd do anything for you, princess." I gave her a quick kiss before leading her down to the table.

(Hellooo people. So, first things first, it's been FIVE YEARS GUYS! The wonderful band that we know as One Direction has been together for five whole freaking years! I'm honestly so proud of how far they've come and how much they've achieved. I don't care what all the haters say because I'm proud to be be a Directioner and be a part of the One Direction family/fandom. Also, I'm really sorry this chapter is a late, I wrote this chapter at least 3 times and not to mention I also had unexpected surgery about three weeks ago, so yeah, that was fun. Oh, and there's gonna be a few more chapters until The Life I Never Imagined ends, so be expecting that soon. But anyway, there's a picture of Abby's outfit on the side and I really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks. ~Amy)