~Chapter Nineteen~

Abigail's POV

Niall rested his arm around my waist.

"You look beautiful tonight." he whispered in my ear, I blushed.

"Well, you look quite handsome yourself." I replied

*At The Party*

I felt a little insecure because every girl I saw resembled a model, while I looked like any ordinary girl from England.

"Abby, what's wrong?" Niall asked clearly concerned.

"Oh, nothing don't worry about it."

He seemed to calm down a bit, "May I have this dance?"

"Of course." I smiled

We started dancing to a slow song. All the other girls were glaring at me. If looks could kill I would've been stabbed a couple 100 times and then shot a dozen times.

Niall looked me straight in the eye and said, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I've had a crush on Niall Horan ever since I laid eyes on him. I've always wanted to be noticed, and here he was asking me if I would be his girlfriend.

He started to look nervous because I still hadn't answered him yet, "It's ok if you don't want-"

I cut him off with a kiss. He was shocked by my sudden actions, but he then pulled me closer by the waist and kissed me back slowly. When I pulled away we were both grining like idiots.

"Yes, Niall I'll be you girlfriend." I said

"Really?" Niall smiled like a child on Christmas day.

"Yes" I laughed

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we went to find the lads and my best friends.

**

"There you are, we've been looking all over for you, Abby!" said Megan with Emma by her side.

"I'm here now and we have some serious stuff to talk about, come on." I said, puling both Emma and Megan with me, away from the lads. Before I could leave I overheard Harry tell Niall something.

"I have to talk to you about Abby."

(I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)