~Chapter Eleven~

Abigail's POV

I woke up at 6:45, took a shower and got dressed. I was wearing my dark blue skinny jeans with my grey jumper and my grey uggs. My hair was naturally wavy. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hi Mum."

"Hi Sweetie, did you have fun yesterday."

"Yes, I mean who wouldn't love to hang out with One Direction."

She seemed a little shaken up, but then again she never really liked the thought of me liking One Direction, though I never knew why.

"You hung out with One Direction, how did you guys even meet."

"You know that amusement park I went to with Emma and Megan?"

"Yeah"

"Well, I guess they were there and they asked for directions to the food stands. Then we started talking and we all exchanged numbers."

"Oh"

"You ok, Mum?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now eat your breakfast so you can head to school."

I finished, I brushed my teeth grabbed my backpack, my car keys and started off to school.

*At School*

"Abby, you're late." said Mrs. Baker.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again, Mrs Baker." I said and she sent me an unconvinced glance.

Abigail's Mom's POV

*At Home*

I knew this day would come, Abby would find out sooner or later. I just wish my secret would have lasted longer.

(Picture of Abby's outfit on the side. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)