~Chapter Forty-Seven~

Abigail's POV

Where on earth would I get 300,000 dollars. Unless I found a job that hired highschoolers and paid about 9,677 dollars everyday, than I was screwed. I don't think getting help from the boys was even an option. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but how was I going to keep this secret from my mum. Let's not forget about the paparazzi.

**

Days passed by and I was running out of time. I started working at the local bakery, but I wasn't earning nearly enough of what I needed. I had to find time to work and time to complete school. Not only did I have to work long hours, I had to sneak to work everyday, hoping to slip by the paps. There wasn't a day when I wasn't exhausted after working. My mum was getting suspicious about my behavior and my sudden interest in getting a job. I also kept getting calls from the man, he kept threatening me and reminding me about what would happen if I don't collect the money in time. Ever since my encounter with that man, I hadn't been able to have a good night's sleep. At night I went to bed fearing the next day and what it would bring.

**

I was walking to work one day, when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I slowed down and turned around. I caught a glimpse of a man dressed in black walking into an ally. Now, everytime I walk to work, I see the same person lurking the ally. Never can I see his face, but something about him really strikes me.

**

The end of January was nearing and I had only gradually collected 7,500 dollars from working, my allowance, and selling some of my possessions. There was no way I could earn 292,500 dollars in a few days by myself. If I was going to get out of this situation alive, I needed help from a certain boy band.

**

I first called Niall, and I spilled everything. I hadn't realized how frightened I was until I finally told someone.

"I'm so sorry for bringing you into this Niall, I didn't want to, but I just can't deal with this alone. I'm in desperate need of money, if I don't give them 300,000 dollars they'll kill me." I cried into the phone.

"It's ok Love. Don't worry, we'll get out of this together. I'm glad you told me, now we can contact the police before they can do anything to you."

"NO! Niall, we can't! They know where I live, they will find me if we call the police and they will kill me for sure! Please, Niall. Whatever you do, don't call the police."

(I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)