~Chapter Seventeen~

Abigail's POV

"Abby, this place is sick!" Liam exclaimed

"Thanks, it used to be my dad's man cave before he became a lawyer," I explained, "You guys can do whatever, I'll be in the other room." The girls decided to join me. We began talking about the boys.

"Emma, when's your date with Zayn?" I asked

"Tomorrow at 8 pm."

"Do you know where you're going?"

"No, he wouldn't tell me, he said he wanted it to be a surprise."

I aww'ed, "How cute!" Emma smiled

I turned to Megan, "What's going on between you and Louis, Megan?"

"I might fancy him," I raised my eyebrow, "Ok, I really, really fancy him." I smiled

"I think you guys would make a cute couple." I stated, making Megan blush.

"Abby, has Niall asked you out yet?" Emma asked

I sighed, "No"

"Don't worry, I bet he's just nervous." said Emma, trying to comfort me.

*Meanwhile*

Liam's POV

I was playing an intense air hockey game against Niall. "YES, I WON!" I yelled, "Beat that Irish boy."

"I call a rematch." Niall demanded.

"Fine, in a minute." I said, going to see what was up with Harry, he seemed to be deep in thought.

Harry's POV

I got a glimpse of Abby's mom and she looked really familiar. Why would she just run off like that? I feel like I remember her as my neighbor when I was a child. Yeah, she looks like Mrs. Sanders. The woman who used to take care of my sister...before she was kidnapped. Could Abby be my long lost sister?

(Picture of Abby's basement on the side. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)