~Chapter Four~

Abigail's POV

Today was the day we were going to hang out with the boys from One Direction. I still can't get over the fact that I had met the boys yesterday, let alone the fact that my friends and I were meeting up with them again, today. I was wearing my black skinny jeans and my red baseball T-shirt, paired with my red converse. And as for my hair, it was yet again curled. We had agreed to meet up at Starbucks at 11:00 am. I picked up the phone to call Emma and Megan, so they could come over and we could leave together. It was already 10:50 am by the time they had arrived.

*skip the car ride*

We entered Starbucks and ordered our drinks, then we sat down and talked until the guys arrived.

Louis was the first to speak, "Good morning, ladies, how is everyone?"

"Good" we replied simultaneously.

Liam asked, "So, what shall we do today?"

"Let's go bowling."

"No, let's go to the flat."

"Or, we could eat Nandos."

We argued for about ten minutes until we finally settled on eating Nandos and going to the boys' flat, afterwards.

*Nandos*

If you know me then you would know that I love food, especially Nandos. You would also then understand why I ate almost as much as Niall, and in case you were wondering, Niall had basically ordered the whole menu.

"Harry it's your turn to pay." spoke Zayn, and Harry started getting up to pay.

I grabbed his arm "No, I can't let you pay"

"Why not?" he countered.

"I don't like people spending money on me?"

"Too bad, I am going to pay."

"But-"

"No buts, I'm going to pay because we invited you and your friends to eat."

"Fine." I sighed in defeat as I watched Harry walk up to the register and pay.

(Picture of Abigail's outfit on the side, don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)