~Chapter Thirty-Five~

Abigail's POV

I made the gutsy decision to talk to my kidnappers today. It was difficult getting out of the flat without being suspicious. Harry kept asking where I was going, I told him I was going to get coffee, he insisted on coming but I told him I wanted to go alone.

**

I arrived at the house, to see an ambulance, police cars, and a firetruck in the front yard. I raced out of the car to see paramedics mounting my fake mum onto the ambulance and my fake dad climbing in as well. I was about to run to them, when a hand was placed on my shoulder, I turned around to see the hand belonged to Harry.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled angrily.

"I followed you, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to follow that ambulance." I said, running away from Harry, to my car, and driving in the direction of the ambulance.

Abigail's Fake Mum's POV

I stood by my word, I would die if Abby was ever taken away from me.

Flashback

I grabbed the pills from the counter top and some water. My husband wasn't here to stop me and I'm glad. The person I cared most about, was no longer in my life. Don't get me wrong, I did care for my husband, but I mainly married him to change my last name. Horrible, I know.

I swallowed the pills that would take my life away. Before my eyes could surrender to the darkness, I caught a glimpse of the fire growing in the kitchen.

Abigail's POV

I arrived at the hospital just in time to see my fake mum getting rushed into the emergency room. My fake dad was pacing nervously around the waiting room. I went up to him and gave him a hug.

"She's going to be ok." I reassured him, and myself. We stayed in eachothers arms, crying, and praying for my kidnapper.

(Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you liked reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)