~Chapter Fourteen~

Abigail's POV

*The Next Morning*

Ugh school. I woke up to take a shower. I then dressed into my light blue skinny jeans, my plaid button down, my light purple flats, and I put on my light pink watch. I let my hair air dry and then brushed through it. Wait, what's that smell? PANCAKES! I sped out of my room and stumbled down the stairs, rolling down the last four steps.

"Whoa, Abby, are you ok?" my mum asked.

My words rushed out of my mouth,"Yeah, I'm fine. Where are the pancakes?" I asked frantically.

"The kitchen," she replied "but are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes, Mum. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go eat breakfast." I ran into the kitchen to find a fat stack of blueberry pancakes, waiting to be devoured. By me, of course.

"Mum, this so good, what's the occasion?" I asked. She rarely made pancakes let alone blueberry pancakes.

"Can't I make pancakes for my lovely daughter." she said and I nodded vigorously. I had finished my pancakes in five minutes. I brushed my teeth, and started off to school.

*At School*

"Late again, Ms. Johnson." said Mrs. Baker.

"I'm so sorry, I'll try to get here as soon as possible, tomorrow." I lied, and she knew I was lying too.

Abigail's Mom's POV

I made Abigail's favorite pancakes to make up for what I had done to her this morning. She's going to hate me when she finds out what I did to her phone, that is if she finds out I did it.

(Picture of Abby's outfit on the side. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks. ~Amy)