~Chapter Thirty-Seven~

Abigail's POV

My fake dad, Max, eventually moved to America. We didn't have such a close relationship, so it wasn't too hard to let him go. Before he left he gave me a box, saying it was from Elizabeth, but I hadn't opened it yet, nor was I planning to.

Ever since the death of my mother, Anne has been trying to get me to move into her house. She would come to the flat everyday just to talk to me. I felt bad that she was trying so hard to reconnect with me, and I would just shut her out. That is why, when she asked me to go shopping today, I said yes.

**

"So, Abby, tell me about yourself" she said, smiling.

"Well, I just discovered a life changing secret. I lost the woman that raised me. And I had to break up with my boyfriend." her smile slowly faded, "I'm sorry, I'm just a little upset."

"Don't worry about it, Sweetie. So, tell me about this boyfriend."

"Well, it was Niall, but management declined our relationship for some reason. Thus, we broke up. And I don't think having a secret relationship would do us any good."

"Why?"

"It would be unbearable for me. It's difficult to even be in the same flat as him without having my heart ache."

"You should move in with me and Robin."

"Who's Robin?"

"My Husband, but he's not your father. Your father and I split a while back." she seemed to be in deep thought,"Enough of that, you can tell me your answer later. Meanwhile, let's get to shopping!"

**

After going to about 20 shops, two trips to the car, and a lunch break, we returned to the flat. I couldn't stop thinking about Anne's offer. Should I move in with her?

She interrupted my thoughts, "Abby, have you decided yet? If not, you can tell me whenever you have."

I tried not to over think my decision. I had to get away from Niall.

"I would love to move in with you and Robin, Anne."

"Great, if you want you can move in tomorrow, and please, call me Mum."

I nodded and hesitantly said, "Thanks Mum."

(I hope you liked reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)