~Chapter Sixteen~

Abigail's POV

I got each of the boys' numbers again and I unblocked each and every one of them. Though I'm still wondering who would do such a thing. Did they think I wouldn't find out? I'm an only child. My dad's never home because he's always busy with work. My mum doesn't quite like One Direction, but she would never do anything as extreme as deleting and blocking the boys' numbers. There's no one else living in our house. No one else could have done it.

**

The movie had just ended and it was hilarious, I thought I was going to die of laughter.

"Abby can we hang out at your house?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, let me just give my mum a heads up."

Me: Mum, I'm bringing a couple of friends home.

Mum: That's fine honey.

"Let's go" I said

*Car Ride*

"Lou, leave my hair alone, you're pulling it!" Megan whined

"But it's pretty and fun to play with." Louis pouted and Megan rolled her eyes. Meanwhile Zayn was flirting with Emma and she was blushing. Liam was talking to Harry who was driving. Don't worry Harry's eyes were on the road...most of the time. Niall had his arm around me and I was cuddled against his chest. Why? Well, ever since yesterday we had become a little bit closer. We've been flirting a bit.

"Take a left here." I directed Harry

**

We arrived at my house and I opened the front door.

"Mum I'm home!" I shouted

She peeked out from the hallway and I swear once she saw the boys she ran like there was no tomorrow. I knew she didn't like them, but did she really have to act that way?

"We'll be in the basement!" I hollered

"What's up with your Mum?" asked Harry

"She's not a big fan." I said walking down the stairs leading to the basement.

(I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)