Beach House

(Y/n) is still a bit shaken up from his dream when they walk down the stairs , carefully petting Patches with his feet when she walks past him .
Dream dosen't miss the chance to make kissy faces at him everytime he and Techno get close .
He can't bring himself to look at Techno for more than a few seconds and breakfast seems to be lasting a decade .

"I'm sorry we kept you two out of your house longer than what you had planned" Dream's mom said once they finished breakfast , (Y/n) had offered to wash the dishes while his friends got tje boxes from Dream's garage .

"Oh no , it's completely fine , I'm glad I could see you again miss" they said smiling brightly , silencing a part of brain that screamed about how he wouldn't have been dreaming of Technoblade if he was less anxious about his new house .

"Yeah , it's been so long!" The woman said , setting the plate she was drying to the side "you've changed since last time ... You look happier" her voice softened .

The comment took (Y/n) by surprise , of course he looked happier .
The last time he had been in Dream's house was when he got kicked out of his parent's apartment , he was still really young and so scared , and had been really grateful when they offered him a place to stay for a year and a half .
He smiled at her .

"I am"

"Does it have anything to do with moving in with that boy?" She asked , innocently as ever .
He chuckled , already knowing where the conversation would be going if he replied and just shooked his head .
The woman shared the laugh with him for moment .

After finishing his task (Y/n) went to help his friends .
There was a lot of things , 15 boxes to be exact .

"We're gonna need to make a few trips " Dream said , looking at Techno .
He frowned , the man was clearly bothered by something  , but he wasn't going to try and find out what it was , they didn't have that type of relationship .

"A few trips i hear?" (Y/n)'s voice came through the garage door , startling the other men .

"Yeah , about 3-4 " the blonde man chuckled when he heard Techno groan in annoyance .

"Don't be a baby Techno" (Y/n) rolled his eyes as he stepped closer to the male .
The tone in the room changed when Techno raised an eyebrow , challenging the (h/c) haired man.

" Yeah sure , I'm the baby " the man said , raising his head in a challenging manner .

"You are" (Y/n) ignored his and walked past him to grab one of the smaller boxes .

"We'll see about that hun" Techno said nonchalantly .

(Y/n)s head snapped around so quickly Dream was afraid his friend might've been hurt .
The (h/c) haired man stared bewildered at his roommate , as if Techno just told him he had fiv kids trapped in a basement . Dream couldn't help but laugh at them .

Techno , on the other hand , was trying to act as natural as possible , which was proving to be difficult with (Y/n) staring at him . He didn't mean for it to sound so suggestive , he was really bad at expressing things vocally , though he didn't think physical demonstrations would help a lot .

After a minute straight (Y/n) snapped out of his mini pani attack and went back to loading small boxes into the car .

-|-|-|-

They ended up only doing 3 trips .
(Y/n) was really tired , who would've thought moving would involve so much exercise .
After throwing all the boxes , not actually , into the front garden Dream left them alone .
He and (Y/n) made plans to actually got to the beach the next day .