Acceptance

When (Y/n) woke up it was dark outside .

George had told everyone who needed to know where the man was and about his panic attack .
They all agreed that (Y/n) should start seeing a therapist again , it must be really serious if he felt the need to fly to another country to feel safe .
He felt a slight deja vu , from when (Y/n) was 18 . He had done something similar , not so impulsively , they discussed it a week before ,  because he had a 'crush' on Dream .
Turns out the (h/c) haired was really touch starved , hell , he cried when George held him by the hip .

The brunette sat on his gaming chair , looking through his unedited videos , when he heard shifting behind him .

"Finally , you okay?" He turned around to find a confused looking (Y/n) .

The (h/c) haired man was trying to remember why the hell he was on George's bed when he should've been in Florida .
And it hit him .

"What the fuck" he looked around , recognizing everything except the curtains .

"What is it?" The brunette fully turned to look at him , not really worried , (Y/n) was in a safe place and he knew how to handle him .

"George i think i like him" his (e/c) eyes became unfocused as he got lost in his head .

"Techno? " George got up from his seat and walked over to him , putting a hand on his shoulder to show him that he care, despite the odd tone of his voice .

"Yeah , yeah , Techno " the mention of his name sent sparks to his brain , showing him images of Techno's face , his lips , his slightly toned arms , his hands , his long skinny fingers .

"George i need a favor" he said , still not looking at his friend "you know what it is?" .

"I have a idea " he move his head from side to side , thinking "but tell me" .

Only then (Y/n) gathered the strength to look at him in the eyes "could you do the same thing you did when I thought I liked Dream?" .
They had been in this situation before , (Y/n) hoped the outcome would be the same , he really couldn't afford to be in love .

"Are you sure ? " Oh George , always so careful and respectful .

"Yes" .

The brunette put a soft hand on his cheek , slowly closing the distance between them .
(Y/n) closed his eyes an tried his best not to think about his housemate back in Florida .
The brit he put their lips together in a shy kiss .
George's lips where soft and small , but extremely competent in their actions .

The kiss was amazing , because George was amazing at that , but it felt horribly wrong .
All (Y/n) could think about was Techno , his chapped lips , imagining how different they would feel from his friend's .

The kiss ended shortly after ten seconds passed .

"And?" George looked expectant , he knew --by the (h/c) haired man's expression-- that the results where completely different .

"No" (Y/n)'s voice came out strangled , choking on his tears "no no no no" .

He turned to look at the nothing itself before looking back at George , rapidly bringing their lips together again, attempting to make his brain shut up , trying to deny the undeniable .

He liked Techno .

He kissed George again , letting him catch some air before trying again.

He really like Techno.

Another kiss.
And another one .

He was in love with Techno.

"(Y/n) i think that's enough"  George warned , putting a hand on his friend's chest .
The brit looked like a mess , lips red from all the kissing , eyes watering and cheeks tinted with a pretty pink .