Dizzy

TW: mentions of mental and physical torture (not graphic) , manipulation , death and crying .

As the days went by (Y/n) felt his mind slipping between reality and a fever dream .
The sweet nothings Schlatt would whisper to him as they fell asleep after a whole day of being physically and mentally tortured where becoming more and more believable , the scars on his body became invisible to his eyes .
Schlatt had made it clear who ruled in the house when they came back from the wedding ceremony , (Y/n) was there to serve him and only him .
How could he not obey? , Schlatt was te closest thing to love he'd ever feel , or that was what the man made him believe .

The most loyal dog to have ever existed , that's all he was for Schlatt , and it was enough for him , for his sleep deprived and emotionally hurt brain .

(Y/n) opened his eyes slightly as the light started to fill the room , his mind weakly remind him of where he was and who he was . A slight wave of anger washed over him remembering Schlatt and everything he had done , not only to him but to his friends .

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Schlatt's voice filled the room , sharp and sweet at the same time , successfully getting rid of any intrusive thoughts in the other man's mind  .

(Y/n) sat up on their bed , hissing when the wounds in his chest made their presence known . He looked at the vertical cuts confused , he didn't remember getting hurt .

"(Y/n) are you listening?" The goat man asked , slightly annoyed .

The (h/c) haired man immediately looked at him , guilt washing over him , he knew better than to make Schlatt wait .
The red eyed man seemed to notice the slight panic in the younger man's face .

"Oh , it's  alright honey" he said sweetly , walking over to the man in the bed " i was just wondering if you could make me some coffee? Dream said today was going to be an important day for us and I don't want to be tired " he looked at his husband with fake shyness , knowing the other had no option but to obey .

(Y/n) got up from the bed , shivering when his feet touched the cold floor  , and walked to the kitchen shirtless and bare foot .
He started quietly singing his favorite song while getting the thing to make some coffee , happy to obey , happy to please . He heard Schlatt moving around in the living room , complaining about something , and snapped out of his fantasy for a few seconds .

He held back a whine when he felt the cuts on his chest , all his anger coming back to him remembering the goat man over him , smiling sweetly as he destroyed him .
He couldn't keep living like this , it had been a week and he was starting to believe he would never be free again .
In a moment of panic , almost slipping back inside the world Schlatt created for him , he grabbed a bunch of potion bottles and added a little bit of every one to the coffee in a frenzy .
Wrong and right become an unfocused blur in the back of his mind his subconscious taking over him and continuing to pour the potions in , he's mildly aware of Schlatt's presence so he stays quiet  looking like a maniac .

Suddenly he's pulled away from reality when someone knocks on the door , he knows it's Dream but he's already back in that childish and naive bubble Schlatt made for his , so the curiosity boils inside him . Before running off to answer the door something in the back of his mind tells him to hide the potions , by the time he's done so Schlatt already answered the door .

And in came the blonde masked man , covered in netherite and carrying his axe .

"How's my favorite couple?" He asks as he disappears the axe into his inventory .

"Dream!" (Y/n) is exited to see the man again and runs to greet him , jumping at his arms in complete joy .

"I'm glad to see you stopping by" Schlatt's voice shaked the (h/c) haired man to his core , the fear of knowing he shouldn't be hugging Dream shirtless - or at all - and the relief of knowing Schlatt hadn't abandoned him settled on his heart together .
He felt Dream's hold of him get tighter , protecting him .