(a/n) important

Hello everyone ! Devil here.

there's a few things i want to talk about .

first of all , updates are going to slow down again due to the holidays , hope you understand.

second of all , the story is going to be taking a more mature turn (as you saw in the new chapters) . There will be explicit convos about sexual desire and a bunch of inuendos , as the reader in this is a man who replaced love with physical affection . I saw how some of you reacted in "space and sleep" , and i know some of you are ace , so i think it is important to mention this change . The story is going to stay tagged as it is right now since i do not plan on writing smut (i don't think it is right to do so if you're writing a real person x reader) . There will be warnings at the start of every chapter still ,and not every chapter will have convos about sexual desire and such. 

If you do want to abbandon this story because of this (wich is completly understandable) here are other stories (x male or gender neutral reader) with Techno that i think deserve some love :

Our King - Conchetumare_Weon

Blueberry eyes - NAOMISMOVINGCASTLE

Simp 2.0 - HeyCutiehere

Georgenotfound's brother - AmbusherClay

and i'm sure you can find some other recomendations in the comments.

third , please do not disclose your personal information here , such as age and place of living , ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A MINOR . We want you to be safe .

have a good Christmas everyone , stay safe! - the Silence team