Friends

Just after a few minutes of him being awake Techno started gaining consciousness again .
They stayed together for a few minutes before getting up and going on about their day like they used to  .
Neither mentioned anything about the night before .

They ate their breakfast in silence , a comfortable one .

"Hey , I'll be visiting Dream today" (Y/n) said once they started washing the dishes .

Techno frowned , but didn't protest "just don't runaway again" .

Guilt hit (Y/n) in the stomach at the genuinely concerned tone in Techno's voice .

"I won't , i promise" .

The silence turned awkward after that .
They finished the dishes quickly and (Y/n) bolted out of the house .

He decided to walk all the way to Dream's house , so he had 20 minutes all to himself .
And of course his thoughts drifted to Techno again .

They cuddled all night long , which was unexpected .
Maybe Techno wanted to be close to him as well .
Which would be weird , since he knew , from Techno's friends , that he wasn't a touch kind of person .
Maybe he was reading too much into it again .

He sighed , trying to think of something else.

Sapnap was going to be moving in with Dream for a moth or so, that was cool .
He was going to finally get to see his friend face to face .
It was crazy how he had physical contact with George , who lived in another country , but it with Sapnap , that lived a few states away .

He quickened his steps , thinking about all the things they would do . They could show him the arcade , and the beach , spend long nights in the desolated park close to the center to the city , all the things he and Dream used to do when they where younger .

He arrived at Dream's house sooner than he expected .

The blonde was sitting in the porch , petting Patches that happily layed besides him .
When he noticed his friend approaching the house he smiled , his lips curving oddly to show his signature crooked smile .

"(Y/n)" his voice was softer than he expected .
(Y/n) frowned , he wanted to be protected , but he didn't want to be treated like a baby either .

"Dream" he imitated his friend's greeting , bending to scratch behind  Patches . The cat immediately got up and started rubbing herself on hi legs .

"Where are you going to be staying " (Y/n) asked , looking at the bags behind Dream , they weren't much , as expected , but enough for anyone to think that the blonde was moving away .

"Actually , we should head there , i want you to see the house before Sap gets here " Dream said , getting up and letting out a soft groan when his knees popped .
(Y/n) snickered and called him an old man before following the man inside the house .

Dream's mom and his sister where sitting on the couch where he slept the first day back in Florida . They both stood up and went to greet (Y/n) , they made him some hot chocolate and they talked for a bit before Dream came back with Patches on a carrier .

"What?! You're taking her?" Drista exclaimed , bewildered .
She jumped from her seat and ran over to her brother , apologizing to the Cat inside the carrier , sticking a finder inside to pet her .
Patches meowed affectionately and rubbed her face against the finger , as if saying goodbye.

"She's my cat , but you're welcome to visit her " Dream said , chuckling when his sister looked at him , completely betrayed .

"You don't even buy her food!" She squeaked out , hitting his legs softly .