Instagram Kitten

A month passed , and (Y/n) was starting to realize how dumb he was .

He was doing the exact same thing he swore to never do , string someone along .

He wasn't completely sure that a relationship with Techno would be a good idea and he was willing to give it a try and back out if it didn't work , he was using Techno to test the water of dating again and he felt disgusted .

He tried keeping his distance from Techno , because he was falling and he still wasn't ready. But Techno was making it impossibly difficult , bumping their shoulder as much as he could , touching his hands all the time and sitting impossibly close to him .
The first few times (Y/n) thought it was a mistake , but after the last week he was sure that Technoblade was doing it on purpose .
He still hadn't decided if he was being cruel or love struck , he hope the man was just cruel .

Dream came around twice , the first time to check on (Y/n) -- he almost jumped Techno when he saw him-- and the second time to get a proper house tour .

(Y/n) was grateful for Dream , but he hated how overprotective the man could get , sure , he had a reason , but he would appreciate it if the blonde didn't murdered the person that was helping pay the house .
Dream had anger issues , everyone knew that , and they only got worse when (Y/n) started dating a controlling asshole , It was thanks to the man's short temper that he managed to get out of the relationship , he was aware that Dream wasn't afraid of running from the cops again and it was a scary thought .

Techno didn't seemed too thrilled about having Dream over either .
The first thing they did was glare at each other , and from then they either ignore the other or tried to kill each other mentally .

And (Y/n) made a mental note to not rely on Dream for a while .

Sapnap checked in with him everyday , making sure he ate and took care of himself .
The Texan always messaged him at 9 am , when he knew he would be awake , and asked little things , like "what did you have for breakfast?" Or "did you wake up with the covers on or off?" , Things that weren't really important to anyone but them .
If he answered the first one he had breakfast and that was good , and depending on the answer to the second one they would call .
If he woke up with the covers off , possibly because of tossing and turning in his sleep , they'd call ; if the covers where on they'd just text .

He also got the news that Sapnap was going to be moving in with Dream for a while , just to test the waters for when they could move in with George -- they'd rent a place of course , they weren't going to be living in Dream's parents house-- .
He was told to keep it a secret , and he was static .

George was being slightly distant , nothing to get worried over , just a few time he was left on read .

Techno and (Y/n) fell onto a comfortable routine .
(Y/n) would wake up first and make himself a cup of (tea/coffee/milk-) and a coffee for Techno , over the last few weeks (Y/n) picked up on how he liked his coffee . Techno would wake up a few minutes later and they'd decide to have breakfast or not .
Then they went their separate way until lunch , they took turns cooking  , none of them was incredibly good at cooking but their food was at least edible .
Techno would wash the dishes and (Y/n) would dry them .
They both usually streamed in the afternoon , so most of their dinners where spent separate , except on the weekends .

(Y/n) was currently making himself his usual beverage while checking Instagram .
A post in his inbox  caught his attention  , someone had tagged him .