Cat Boy

"hello chat!" (Y/n) yelled at the top of his lungs , smiling while looking at the chat , his old viewers where greeting him back in all caps -- trying to yell back at him-- and the new ones where complaining about the volume of his voice .

"We're somewhere new chat , do you want to play a guessing game?" He'd done the same after he moved out of Florida the first time , his fans found it amusing .

Softie one
Sure lmao

OneSadFrog
We're not kids (Y/n) ... Are you in california?

JuliaWasTaken
Again? Lol

Pretty_Sad
Housemate tho???

Straight Not Found
Housemate pog! You're trending btw.

He catched a few messages before the chat was flooded with people talking about his housemate .

"You're so annoying , if you get it right you get to meet them" he grinned evily , he wasn't actually going to keep Techno as a secret from them , but it was funny to see them struggle for a little .

"Alright , I'll make it easy cause i want you to meet them" .
He heard Techno whisper something about 'breaking everything' , but the mic didn't pick it up .

He thought for a moment, enjoying how the chat started panicking , always trying to stick their noses where they shouldn't .

"We've been here before" he said quietly , watching his words "so it should be easy ... The weather is a lot more extreme than I remembered " .

The chat became a growing explosion , people chanting Florida while others quietly whispered London .

"You got it , we're in Florida again" he chuckled carelessly and let his face settle in a comfortable grin , the one he always wore to his streams .

They cheered before remembering his promise , begging to be rewarded for their low efforts .
He had to bite his tongue to not yell Techno's name , at least not yet .

"Alright , calm down you idiots , I'll go get them " he loved fighting with his chat , most of them grew thick skin and either disregarded his insults or hit him with something just as poisonous .
He got off his chair , careful not to step on the messy cables on the floor .
He would definitely be yelled at him his chat saw the mess that was under his desktop .
What they didn't knew couldn't hurt them .

He opened the door slightly , feeling the warm sensation come back to his stomach when he found Technoblade outside the room , watching his stream .

"You can come in , I'll fulfill my part a little later" (Y/n) signaled with his dad the door invitingly .
Techno just nodded , afraid of ruining the surprise if he spoke . He was also feeling something in his stomach , much more less pleasant then whatever (Y/n) was feeling . Techno was being filled with anxiety like a bottle , it'd be the first time he is facing a camera for so long .

"You don't have to do it Tech , we can always just announce it in another way , or not at all " (Y/n) said , offering an exit ,like the angle he was . But Techno knew better than to back out just because a pretty face told him to .

"I wouldn't get to see you in that maid dress , that'd be unfortunate"he whispered , aware of the thousands of people watching their screens , waiting for something .
(Y/n) glared at him playfully and nodded , stepping aside .

Techno entered the room quietly while his housemate ran back to the computer .

"You can sit down there , I'll bring the other chair in a bit " the (h/c) haired man said, smiling brightly .