Villanous Thing

(y/n) sat quietly looking at his friends play minecraft trough George's stream .
He decided to call it a night , but couldn't actually sleep , even after leaving the call with his noisy friends .

He laughed loudly as Dream screamed for George to stop hiding as George dug in the ground , trying to keep himself safe . They where currently playing a sick game of tag  in one of their hardcore servers .

"NO , DREAM PLEASE GO KILL GEORGE " Sapnap squealed running away from Dream as George peeked from his hole in the ground .
(Y/n) almost choked laughing  .

He got a notification from discord , it was George begging him to join back . (Y/n) smiled to himself .

"This is definitely going on my blackmail folder" he mumbled after his fit of laughter died down .
He sat up , running his fingers through his (h/c) hair with a soft sigh .
He couldn't sleep , so might as well go help George and Sapnap , even though he doubted he could do anything against Dream .

He booted up minecraft in his computer and opened discord .

'(Y/n) has joined the server'

"Uh oh" Sapnap said , still running from Dream .

"Dream , what are you doing?" He asked with a light chuckle , watching Dream chase Sapnap around.

"We are playing tag . Weren't you going to sleep?" He replied.

" Well I can't really go sleep if George is blowing up my phone , begging me to do something about you" (y/n) giggles , walking up to where George was hiding .

"I did not do that" George claimed .
(Y/n) just laughed at his betrayed tone .

Dream finally let Sapnap go and walked up to (Y/n) and hitting him , making him fall in the pit with George .

"Dreaaamm" he whined before chuckling .

George muted himself and (Y/n) looked at his phone , curious about whatever he had to talk about with his fans .

"Thank you so much for the 10 dollars , uh... Why isn't (Y/n) in the DreamSMP ? . He is , he just doesn't participate in anything and plays alone " was what George said .

When he unmuted himself George asked (y/n) .
"No one has ever seen you in the SMP , why do you play a SMP alone?"

(Y/n) chuckled "your three have seen me "

"George's right , no one but us!" Sapnap said , hitting (Y/n) before starting to chase him .

"Uh... That's not true , Technoblade has seen me".

Dream wheezed "he dosen't count , he hasn't loged out yet . And he just joined ".

The four laughed and chased each other for a while .

"You know , maybe I should get involved in the SMP more ... I want to be a villan "

"You ? A villan? " Dream chuckled sarcastically .

"Hey! I can be a damn good villan "

George and Sapnap joined Dream in his laughing fit .

"Technoblade was talking about everyone being nice to him , and he was right , Jschlatt should've shoot him on the mouth , that would've shut him up".

"Was that a Hamilton reference?" Sapnap asked, being the first one to stop laughing .

"You know it baby" (y/n) replied winking , even if they couldn't see it .
That only made George and Dream laugh harder .

"Ew ... Get a roomm..." George said in between laughs .

(Y/n) got a sword out and hit both Dream and George once .

"(Y/N)!!" George yelped before running off.

-|-|-|-|-|-

Twitter was being louder than normal for him , people tweeting about "villan (y/n)" and him ghosting in the SMP .

'are you telling me this man was there the entire time?? And did nothing???'

(Y/n) smiled , amused at how big of a deal twitter was making that out to be .

He finally got up from his bed , putting on his black socks on and walked to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee .
He stared at the monster energy drink in his fridge before walking grabbing an apple and walking back to his room . How dificult it was being a gay , 20 year old man in america.

He booted up minecraft and let his mouse hover the DreamSMP server .
He opened twitter to tweet something about 'being a ghost no more' before entering the server and setting up his stream .

-|-|-|-|-|-

Technoblade was currently in a call with Wilbur and Tommy while he mined cobblestone for Tommy .

'(Y/n) has joined the server'

"Huh? " Wilbur said .

"Oh no" Tommy said with a nervous chuckle .

"Oh no?" Technoblade asked , stopping his mining to look at the server list , seeing Sapnap , Jschlatt and , Punz and Tubbo online as well.

"Haven't you seen the clip on twitter? , He's coming for our heads " Tommy said with his signature loud laugh .

"I don't think he cares about us Tommy , I think he wants Techno" Wilbur replied .

"Me ? Why me?" Technoblade asked , going back to mining .

"I don't know man , he said something about you complaining about everyone being so nice you" Wilbur said , cursing under his breath when he fell off his bridge.

"Ah , so it is for clout"

'(Y/n) - Mr. Jschlatt , may I have a word?'

"Maybe we should- maybe we should be worried about that " Tommy said .

"He can't be better than Dream , we'll be fiine" Techno said .

'Jschlatt - everyone tune in for an announcement from your president '

"Ugh , who do he thinks he is?" Tommy spat out before joining the other call , Wilbur and Techno following close behind .

"Is everybody here?" Jschlatt asked .
Technoblade frowned at the man's voice .

"Good , well ... I have an announcement from the entirety of the DreamSMP " the man said , his voice increasing in tone "we , Manberg that is , officially have our own hell hound ... (Y/n) , would you like to say something? " .

"Hell hound? Is he a dog or some shit?" Wilbur said , clearly annoyed .
They all knew it was just for the bit , Technoblade had seen both men interact before and they seemed to get along just fine.

"I might as well be , Wilbur " (y/n) answered with the same agressive tone as wilbur .
"It won't be as easy as before for you to rob us , pogtopia . There are boundaries , and they are well protected now... Watch your back you pigs.  " And with that everyone left the voice chat.

The three stayed silent for a moment .

"Well this isn't great"

"YOU DON'T SAY TECHNOBLADE"