Fandom crash

(y/n) chuckled as his chat went crazy , some where yelling at him for being a traitor , and some others where hipying him up.

"Well done , very good boy . Now go bring me their heads" Jschlatt said once they where alone in the call . He wasn't expecting the hell hound part , but now that Jschlatt had brought it up he would embrace it in his bit .

"FETCH!" Quakity yelled before they all left the call .

"Hear that chat? I was told to fetch them their heads " he saw his viewer count drop before a bunch of pogs and yessss started filling the chat .

He had his face cam turned off thankfully , so no one was able to see his stupidly big smile at being assigned the mission of killing some of the most important people in the server.

He walked back to his house in the jungle . That's where he had been hiding this entire time .

(Y/n) grabbed his netherite armor before walking back to Manberg .

"I'm thinking about putting you in emote only chat . Snitches get stitches ." He said once he stopped at the podium .
The chat was filled with 'snitches get stitches' and 'no snitching' so (y/n) decided to let them be .

-|-|-|-|-|-

A couple of days had past , and (Y/n) had gotten a lot closer to everyone in the Dream SMP .
He had played among us with some of them as well and he was more scared of Tubbo than he should be .

He was mindlessly scrolling through twitter when he was tagged in something .

'why is no one talking about the sexual tension between @ Y/n  and @ Technoblade ???'

Attached was a clip of one of their recent among us games , it was a clip of Tommy's stream .

The clip was Tommy and Techno getting impostor , Technoblade and (Y/n) had been having their own conversation while everyone else screamed at Tommy for some reason .

" Well , it really isn't that big of a deal " he heard himself say in the clip , it was the only audible part .

"Silly boy" was Techno's response before he muted .
Tommy made an uncomfortable face and the clip cut out .

(Y/n) cackled , if it wasn't him he would've admitted that the tension was very clear , but it was him so it was just a funny moment .
Sure , he had gotten a lot closer with everyone , but he didn't think that time was enough for tension , romantic or sexual , to be created .

Maybe it had been like that for the start , maybe (y/n) created that type of atmosphere for them , maybe ...

He took a screenshot of the tweet and sent it to the Dream team discord server along with the clip .

Dre
Lmaooo
They're right tho-

Little G
It looks like you have competition Sapnap

Daddy
Shut up , I do not
Lol
They do have a point tho

🅱Itch
Excuse you??
You're supposed to be on my side
:((

Daddy
Lmao no

Dre
You two should talk more