Space and Sleep

And so the flirting bit began .
It was mostly a challenge of who could sound more in love without actually saying it for the two of them .
(Y/n) had it a lot easier with a wooping 9 years of flirting with men of experience .
Techno was going off of what he saw Dream and George do .

Dream encouraged the behavior , inviting Techno to their chill streams and generally making them interact more . (Y/n) felt like the protagonist of a match making show .

Technoblade's flirting --if you could call it that-- was very dry and it made (y/n) laugh more than embarrass or charm him .

Right now they where streaming in a creative world , just chatting and answering donos . As well as destroying every dick statu Sapnap made.

"Oh , Bad wants us to play among us with him " Sapnap said after seeing another one of his creations being destroyed by George .

"I don't know , I'm a little tired..." (Y/n) started .

"Techno will be there"

"... But I guess I can do it for Bad" he was already planning on staying , that was just good timing.

His chat started to fill with heart and 'silly boy' messages .
(Y/n) chuckled , he tried not to bite his lip -- something he did when he was nervous -- knowing all of his viewers could see it.

"You go ahead (Y/n) , we have to read some donos " Dream said .
The (h/c) man rolled his eyes , Dream was the only one not streaming . Even so , he did as told and closed minecraft .

He booted up Among us while looking for the voice channel in discord .

It was only Tommy and Techno in there.

Great .

(Y/n) copies the code and entered the game at the same time he entered the call .

There was an awkward silence for a second before Tommy spoke .

"Oh this must be so awkward for you Techno "

Both older males laughed at that .
Tommy truly was a bad wingman .

"You're making it worst Tommy " Techno replied .

"So , fellas , how long is this going to go?" Tommy asked when his laughter died down.

"As long as it needs to?" (Y/n) said .

"I thought I already had you under my sleeve" that was one of the most clever sentence Techno had said while flirting with him , Wich was sad .

"Yeah yeah , I might be under you sleeve , but at this rate you're never going to get me under your sheets" the (e/c) eyed man replied , shooting a wink to the camera with a cocky smile .

"WHAT?" you could just hear how embarrassed he was , one point for (Y/n) .

After that everyone else joined .

The people playing where (Y/n) , Dream , George , Sapnap , Bad , Techno , Tommy , Wilbur , Niki and Tubbo . It was not going to be easy for (Y/n) , not that it ever was .

The round began .

Techno and (Y/n) where impostors .

No one said anything , but there was this unspoken pressure on him , winning along side Techno was something people wanted to see , and if he was being honest with himself , he also wanted to see it .

(Y/n) followed Dream for a little before running off to do his own things .
Technoblade sabotaged the lights and they both went to kill the closest fool around them .