Too Much

Twitter was quick to spread Techno's face around as well as some clips of the stream .
He didn't mind people knowing what he looks like , he had done a semi-oficcial face reveal , even if it was five or six frames .

The clips however , they where diving him crazy.

The most popular one was the clip of Dream screaming the at the top of his lungs the intro of Wap while Sapnap screamed horrified .

The second most popular one was the clip of (Y/n) changing the lyrics of the final song , signing directly to him .

And Techno wasn't okay .

He was currently in his bed freaking out while the clip replayed over and over .

He didn't knew who to ask for help , Philza and Wilbur where straight and Tommy was completely out of the question , he wasn't good friends with Eret to ask for help .

Niki.

Of course , Niki , his Niki , the girl that stayed up with him during late nights while he worked on getting whiter skulls and netherite armour , the girl that pestered him about having a better sleep schedule and hydrating constantly.
The girl who complained about his love life extensively to him .
Niki had a love life , of course she could help .

He quickly dialed her number , he and Wilbur had it in case of a emergency .

She picked up immediately , like th angel she was , unlike (Y/n) .

"Tech? , Isn't it 2 am over there?" She asked , sounding tired .

"I have a problem" he avoided the question , he needed answers , then he'd worry about his sleep schedule .

"Must be pretty serious if you're coming to me for answers , tell me" she used that motherly tone she had , the one she used to tell Tubbo to go to sleep .

"I am currently questioning if I like (Y/n)" the line stayed silent for a few seconds before Niki exploded with laughter "what?"

"Why is that a problem?" She tried calming herself down.

"Because I feel like I shouldn't be crushing on him since we are living together and he dosen't see me that way and it would make things awkward but then he does those little things , that could perfectly be just friendly gestures , but it makes my heart race and-"

"Woah , woah , slow down champ"  she stopped him "breathe"

Techno did as told "sorry ... See what I mean?"

"Yeah , I'm taking it as you've never had a crush before?" He heard a door opening , but didn't pay any mind to it , it might've been his imagination .

"No, not really" he scratched the back of his neck , feeling guilt pool in his stomach remembering his girlfriends .

"Yeah , figures " he heard some sheet ruffling and a meow " it is okay to have crushes Techno , please don't feel guilty for falling for someone " .

"I don't like falling in general , why do people make it seem so romantic? It's fucking scary " he said , laying back down on his bed , getting comfortable .

"Hmm ... Are you still falling Techno?" She got closer to her mic .

"I'm not sure , i think i already hit the bottom ... Is panicking about it the bottom?" She giggled , and he smiled .

"Usually the bottom is realising you've fallen "

"Then I hit rock bottom like two hours ago" he remembered sitting down on his desk , looking through twitter while he talked to himself about how he wasn't in love , when it hit him , the stream ended hours ago, ande he was still thinking about it .