Friendly Rain

The storm was getting stonger and (Y/n) was getting bored of the coffe shop . Dream , being the great friend his is , picked up (y/n) the best he could , he's not very strong and (y/n) is kinda heavy , and ran out the door . And Techno , not wanting to be around people he didn't knew , payed the bill and ran after them .

(Y/n) laughed and screamed as the cold rain hit him in the face .

"stay still , you're heavy" Dream chuckled , trying to keep the (other/smaller/taller) man on his arms .

"you can put me down! " (y/n) replied and started squirming , trying to get off from Dream's arms , who was greatful for the offer and dropped him at that instant .

"ow , you bitch" (y/n) laughed and got up right after , running after Dream.

Techno , who had opted for walking once he figured out the other two weren't going to slow down , sighed 
"I feel like such a third wheel right now "

(Y/n) heard that and laughed even louder .
"man hunt in real life! C'mon Techno! " he screamed , hoping Techno could hear him over the pouring rain.

Techno did hear him .
He picked up the pace and started running again .

(Y/n) looked back with a cocky smile , trying to challenge Techno  . The (other/smaller/taller) smiled back at him and ran past him , trying to grab Dream's arm .
The blonde man dogged the other male .

"you'll have to be better than that pig boy"

"dang it "

(Y/n) managed to catch up to Techno and pulled him back by the sleeve of his already soaked shirt .

"wha- hey! "

- move I'm gay! - the (h/c) haired man yelled , almost slipping .

The three continued to run towards the hotel , laughing and screaming at each other while the rain continued to pour down on them .

-|-|-|-

They didn't managed to catch Dream .

" I am soaked because of you " Techno groaned while he sat in the floor of the bathroom trying to dry his hair .

" aww , that's really sweet Techno " (Y/n) chuckled out .
He put down the towel he was using to dry Dream's hair.

" you two are the worst hunters I've seen " the blonde man said , taking the towel from (Y/n)'s hand "sit down"

" we play videogames for a living , what did you expected? " Techno whined again , giving up on trying to dry his hair .

" George can run much longer than you two , and all he does is sleep " Dream replied and started drying (Y/n)'s hair .

" how would you know that? " the (h/c) haired man asked , his voice being muffled by the towel as Dream tried to choke him .

The other man laughed awkwardly before replying " you know why "

Techno raised an eyebrow at that .
" what is that supposed to mean? "

" don't worry about it " Dream replied and resumed drying (Y/n)'s hair .

" their flirting is more serious than you think "

" (Y/N)! "

" oh , i see ... Congratulations man "

(Y/n) laughed at Techno's indifference and Dream groan , clearly annoyed .

" why don't you do something helpful and help Techno with his hair " he tugged on (Y/n)'s hair , making him yelp .

"alright alright , come here big boy"

Techno said something about 'being able to do it himself' before he gave in .

The storm lasted all night .

-|-|-|-

(A/n)

Kafjisfi I'm so sorry everyone , i just got my phone back and had to get rid of this chapter/chapter pice .

I'll be writing as much as I can to bring you some more chapters soon!