Road Trip

Techno quickly went to change, the short time alone giving (Y/n) time to process what he just did .

He really needed to work on impulse control .

But Techno didn't seem to mind too much , so maybe it was fine .
He didn't exactly get a response , but that was fine , there was time for that .

He decided that ruining his brain thinking about everything that could go wrong wasn't worth it and took out his phone , heading to his room to put on his shoes .
He quickly sent Dream a message .

🅱️Itch
Is it cool if Techno comes with us?

Dre
I don't see a problem

🅱️Itch
Cool cool

Dre
Exited to get that alien of yours?

🅱️Itch
She is very gorgeous to me 😡

Dre
I mean , you like Techno
So you have really poor taste

🅱️Itch
Why are so mean to him

Dre
Because I love you

🅱️Itch
Simp
I appreciate it dude , but i can take care of myself

Dre
You're like my little brother , I'll fuck him up if he does anything to you

🅱️Itch
We're literally the same age

Dre
No , I'm 21

🅱️Itch
Fuck

Dre
No thank you <3
Oops , see you in a bit , Sappy needs me

🅱️Itch
Try to look decent <3

Right in that moment he heard Techno's door open , so he rushed to put on his red shoes .
He looked through his room , in case he was forgetting something , and sadness started to pool in his stomach . The room looked so empty despite him living there for months already .
He sighed and slowly made his way to the door .

When he opened it , Techno was standing there with his fist up , about to knock .

His face immediately heated up , not only was Techno extremely close , but he looked amazing .
A white button up shirt , a tie laying on his shoulders undone , black dress pants and white shoes .

"Ah , um , could you help me with the tie?" Techno asked , letting his hand fall to his side .

(Y/n) blinked twice , trying to get his brain to focus .

"Yeah sure " he was surprised of how calm his voice was .
"Why are you dressed so formal?" He asked , taking a small step forward . He carefully grabbed the tie from Techno's shoulders , feeling his heart flip when the other made a small humm at his hands taking the tie .

"Because first impressions matter" Techno said , a small grin on his face .

"So you do want her to live with us " he finished the tie and rested his hands on Techno's shoulders .