Realization

The first thing chat tried to do was get Techno , who refused and threatened to leave the stream of they tried it again .
So they settled for the next best thing .

"C'mon dude , we have to do it , it's literally us " (Y/n) said exitedly , still bouncing around .

"What does that even mean? And we need the other chair " Techno replied , more interested in the loose string of his hoodie .
Or at least pretending to be , he really couldn't stop thinking about the fucking pink tail , an how (Y/n) seemed completely unbothered by it , jumping around .

"You really don't keep up with the fanbase do you? , And go grab it or I'll sit on your lap " he said , not really paying attention to anyone and looking up the song on youtube .

"Don't say stuff like that" Techno said , rolling his eyes and lightly shoving him to the side so he could get up .

The chat was either freaking out or suggesting songs .

Quackity and Karl where deciding on a song for the both of them while Sapnap screamed at Dream and George to do heat waves .

Technoblade sighed and walked out of the room .

He was making his way to his room when he felt something hit his feet .

There it was , the dreaded toy that used to be attached to the pink tail he could still see the glue at the end of it .
He picked it up carefully , for some reason , it shined in his metal glory , it was heavy , how was anyone supposed to use that thing ?.

After a few seconds of staring at it realization hit him .

(Y/n) knew he and Dream knew about the peculiar second cat tail , that bastard did it on purpose .
He had been thinking about it since he saw him with it , that was (Y/n) ideas wasn't it? .

He felt so stupid .

Techno cackled loudly in disbelief.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" (Y/n) yelled from his recording room .

"YOU TORE IT OFF ?!" Techno yelled back , walking up to the room and showing him the toy from a angle where the camera couldn't see it .

(Y/n) was completely embarrassed .

"Of course I did! I wouldn't be jumping around if I hadn't done that ... Stop touching it! It's weird" the (h/c) haired man squeaked out when Techno stared at it for a little longer than normal .

"It's heavy, how are supposed to-" he was cut off by his housemate .

"You're not supposed to move around with it- you know , we can have this conversation after the stream , go get the damn chair " he huffed , covering his face before he remembered that he was streaming .

"So is it for pictures ? Are we going to have a photo shoot?" Techno said mockingly , smiling at the annoyed and terrified face (Y/n) made .

"Techno what the fuck "

All he did was laugh before walking out , this time actually going to get the chair .

(Y/n) fidgeted , hesitating before screaming to Techno "don't throw it out!"

"What was that about?" Sapnap asked .

(Y/n) rolled his eyes "he's just being a idiot "

After a few seconds Techno came back with the chair , setting it down besides (Y/n)'s ,barely in frame .

"Alright chat , I'm turning off donation sounds for a bit" he warned before actually getting rid of the text-to-speech notification .

"You and Techno should go first , me and Karl are still deciding on a song" Quackity said , the clicking of his mouse slightly audible trough the call .