Florida Rain

On the third day (Y/N) didn't wake up first . When he did he was met with Techno's back facing his way , the other male seemed to have gotten out of the shower and was staring at through the window , his hair was still somewhat wet and it made light marks on his shirt as it made it's way down the man's back .

The (h/c) haired man yawned , making his presence known . Techno didn't turn to look at him , but (Y/N) could see him raise his shoulders as a gesture of acknowledgment to the other man's presence . After that they where left in a comfortable silence .

(Y/N) got up and scanned the room quickly , noticing Techno had packed his things already , as expected for him .  They hadn't really talked about it , but he was sure the beach house was the best option .

he walked to his own suitcase , getting dressed without making much sound , and only after he made sure his (f/c) shirt looked fine he walked up to Techno .

"Good morning" (Y/n) cringed at how raspy his voice sounded .

"morning".

"We are meeting up with Dream today".

"do i have to bring a swimsuit?" Techno asked , still looking out the window at the grey clouds that where making their way into the blue sky .

"unless you want to swim with your clothes on" (Y/N) replied with ahalf smile on .

"i'm actually going to see Dream's face?"

"don't get too exited , he's not that handsome"

not many words where exchanged that morning after that if we're being honest , but neither of the males cared . The silence was comfortable and they were both tired after staying up late last night -- they had to be kicked out of the arcade and ended up drinking monsters at a gas station-- 

-|-|-|-

  They walked all the way to the beach , to (Y/n)'s request of course . 

They spent all the way there making fun of each other . For some reason a spongebob swimsuit was worst that a ben 10 one in Techno's eyes , and of course (Y/n)  disagreed strongly . They also had very different viwes on dog training , At some point of the conversation they ended up talking about girlgogames .

"i tell you , it's fucking weird!" (Y/n) semi-yelled , smiling widely .

"it dosen't sound that weird " Techno replied , shaking his head a little .

"dude , there's games about sixs year olds getting facial surgery " .

That made Technoblade stop walking to think a second , a habit (Y/n) had found out was actually a habit and not a funny thing he did when he found Techno staring at the air before getting a glass of water .

"And how do you know of this?" Techno asked once he started walking again .

"Quackity and Niki " (Y/n) chuckled out . 

Technoblade shook his head with a chuckle and they kept walking in silence .

they walked in silence after that , not sure on how to top that last conversation .

The beach was mostly empty , not many people enjoyed swiming under a grey sky , but they coudln't for th life of them find Dream .

"where the hell is that rat?" (Y/n) said , scanning the beach one more time . He doubted Dream was hanging out with the drunk men at the shore or the family of three that played in the water .

Techno ,on the other hand , was being usefull and messaging Dream , all his messages where being ignored however .

Suddenly (Y/n) spotted a tall  blonde man , he would've recognized that slightly crooked smile anywhere , and he took of running towoards the man .  Technoblade looked up from his phone , clearly confused .

"YOU BIG FAT RAT!" (Y/N) yelled , jumping at the blonde man , who was ready to recive him and engulf him in a big hug . The few people on the beach turned their heads to look at them , but the only one that kind of cared was Technoblade .

"It's good to see you too !" Dream replied , weehzeeng out his lungs like he always did . 

Only then Technoblade got the hint and awkwardly walked over to them.

"you look even worst in real life " the (h/c) haired man said , smile wide . The only response he got was a kiss on the forehead before being dropped into the sand .

"OW!- you fuck!"he whined , getting up and wipping the sand off his butt and back .

Dream laughed and turned to Techno .

"hello Techno" the man's tone was less affectionate , but still friendly . He extended his hand .

"Hello Dream" Techno was visibly awkward but still took Dream's hand .

The tension didn't last long between them , Techno and Dream clicked pretty well and (Y/n) dedicated his time to chase seagulls .

they didn't go swiming .

it started raining .

The rain was sudden and cold , scarring the three of them inside a coffe shop . The shop was full of people who , much like them , hadn't thought about the possibility of rain on that day . The smell of rain and coffe was calming and inviting him , luring them into a table .

"So , have you decided on anything yet?" Dream asked , putting an arm aroun (Y/n) .

"Beach house" the other two males replied at the same time . Techno raised his eyebrows at the coordination while (Y/n) smiled like an idiot .

"you already are in sink huh?" the dirty blonde man said , showing his slightly crooked smile again .

"that's not how you say th-"

"we are!" 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(A/N)

hello! 

i know , it's been a long time ;v; .

ya boi got grounded bc i didn't pass one of my exams and now i don't have a phone anymore lol.

anyway , this was supposed to go out yesterday , but as some of you may know , it was my birthday yesterday and i can't really say " i need to write a story about being in love with a minecraft youtuber " can i ? lol .

here it is at last , a little short bc i'm drunk and can't get myself to finish it properly .