Gas Station Heaven

No one commented on the odd choice of songs for a playlist created by Technoblade , but they all thought about it , Techno too .

The car ride was slow but fun , for three of them at least.

Sapnap wouldn't stop screaming , and George decided to join him at some point . And (Y/n) was already tired of both of them .
Dream had been kind enough to talk normally .
Techno on the other hand didn't say a word until lunch , staring out the window all the way .

(Y/n) was dying inside , nothing new , but it was worst that day .
He regretted every decision that lead to confessing to Techno and going on a road trip with his highly annoying friends .
He hoped the kitty was worth it .

Lunch came around and they stopped on the side of the road , taking out the sandwiches an passing them around . George whined about wanting one too and Sapnap tool the opportunity to make fun of him for it , eventually George hung up to eat .

"I'm so glad Drista helped you with these , they're so good " (Y/n) said , covering his mouth with his hand to speak . He wouldn't normally do that , but Techno was right there .

"Yeah , she's much better than Dream " Sapnap said , not bothering to stop chewing "much cooler too"

"You two are mean" Dream whined , actually bothering to swallow before speaking "how are you liking the food Techno?" .

"It's good" he said , barely opening his mouth to speak "your sister is great"

"See! Techno agrees with me!" Sapnap squeaked , spitting , making (Y/n) frown .

"Us" he added .

Dream slammed his open hand on the wheel , laughing , passing the paper towels he didn't use to (Y/n) so he could put them away .

"I'm done eating , we're going back on the road" the blonde streched before starting the car once again .

"Aww man , I'll have to stop eating " Sapnap said , passing his unfinished sandwich to (Y/n) .

The (h/c) haired looked to his side , at Techno .

"You're gonna keep eating?" The (taller/smaller/other) male nodded , too concentrated on his sandwich to look back .

And so , they traveled for hours , 19 hours to be exact , swapping drivers from time to time , and stopping to use the restroom or to stretch . It cost them two hours , but it was better than exhausting themselves .

They arrived in New York at 3 am . And chaos ensued again.

"Where ... Where are we sleeping?" Techno questioned , containing a yawn .
Sapnap froze .

"We didn't think about that" the Texan replied , making everyone in the car panic .

"Are we going to have to sleep on the car?!" (Y/n) squeaked .

"I think that's the only option" Dream replied , parking on a gas station "no hotels are taking guests in at this time" .

Sapnap yawned .
"I'm fine with that , i just wanna sleep man" he streched , making a satisfied sound .

"I don't mind it either" Techno chimed in , rubbing his eyes .

"I do!" (Y/n) whined , if they slept on the car he'd be too close to Techno , and he was trying to get over that . That was a thing he decided on the car while he contemplated his life decisions while his friends sang curses .

"Too bad pretty boy , we're sleeping here " Dream said , lowering his seat , shoving (Y/n) down .

"Ugh , fine" the (s/c) man said , rolling his eyes .