Cat?

(Y/n) was standing besides Schlatt , he expected to be shooed but the goat man stayed quiet .
Everything was black around them and the air smelled like fire .

"Can we go home sir?" He asked softly , not wanting to bother Schlatt .

The goat man turned to look at him , angry as always .
He expected to be hit , or shouted at , but instead he was hugged not by Schlatt , but by Technoblade .
Schlatt was nowhere to be seen and everything faded into a friendly grey .

Techno was taller than him by a few feet , and his hug feelt soft and calming like cold breeze in summer .

Suddenly he woke up .

He looked around and recognized his bedroom , he was in his house .

"Oh , you're awake " a gentle voice came through the open door .
Standing there with a shy smile stood Philza .

"Please let me know if Techno is bothering you"

"Techno?" Philza gestured behind (Y/n)'s back , and surely enough Technoblade was asleep under him , letting him rest his head on his chest. (Y/n) , a bit startled by this , tried tp get off the (taller/smaller/other) man , only to be stopped by Phil .

"no no , lay down " he softly gided him back down onto Techno's chest "don't make sudden movements , you're really injured " . 

(Y/n) could barely procces his words before difting to sleep again .

He quickly waved goodbye to his chat adn ended his stream . Letting out a heavy sigh the (s/c) man got up from his chair and walked to his bed , floping on it carelessly, his mind drifting to his intrusive toughts during the stream . He squinted , feeling annoyed with himself , he had enough problems already .

He decided it was better to ignore it  since it didn't really matter at the end of the day .

Rolling over on himself he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and was surprised to find a DM on discord from Jschlatt.

Glatt

it was nice rping with you :)

He smiled , the man was really sweet outside of his act , always checking up on him to make sure he didn't feel uncomfortable .

🅱 itch

Hope to see you soon mr. president

He remembered he had to disscuss the cat situation with Techno , but he really didn't want to talk to Techno at that moment , the memory of the stream still vivid in his mind . So he turned to Sapnap.

🅱Itch

yo dude , i want to get a cat

like

fr

Daddy

do it

🅱Itch 

yeah , but i want a sphinx cat

and i'm not buying one

Daddy

why?

🅱Itch

i prefer adoption

and they're damn expensive

Daddy

if you're getting a sphinx  it'll be expensive to take care of as well

yk  the hairless thing n'all

🅱Itch 

you're not helping

Daddy

am i supposed to?

🅱Itch

yes???

you're my best bro , it's your duty to

Daddy

oh i tought Techno was you best bro

🅱Itch

what?

why?

Daddy

you're moving in with him dude 

🅱Itch 

bc it's convinient

Daddy 

sure

dosen't he have a dog tho?

🅱Itch

yeah

Daddy

won't that be a problem?

🅱Itch

idk

he said it's really friendly so

i don't thinks so

i hope

Daddy

you should talk about it with him

not me

🅱Itch

i don't want to talk to him

rn

Daddy

why?

🅱Itch

idk , i've been having strage thoughts about him

make me uncomfy

Daddy

ah 

don't fall for Techno , K?

or we are gonna have a problem

he's your roommate now and it can get v uncomfy

🅱Itch

talking from experience? lol

Daddy

wha-

🅱Itch

and that won't be a problem

don't worry

He closed his conversation with Sapnap , feeling sligthly less disgusted with himself and a bit frustrated with his friend . Since no one was going to help him he might as well start looking around for a Sphinx cat himself.

four more days and he'd be moving in with Techno , four more days and he'd have a roommate , four more days and he'd be free from the sad toughts . 

Or at least he hoped that would be the outcome

------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

This is all i managed to get done between all the holiday and fighting stuff , look at it like a late christmas gift

happy new year everyone :) 

-Devil