I'm In Love

The day after (Y/n) and his friends decided to go onto the SMP to do something together , since they hadn't uploaded on a while and they'd be out the next day , tht also made a silent pact to not say anything about the cat .
Sapnap streamed and so did (Y/n) , Dream joined them as background noise , sitting in Sapnap's bed .
George joined for a little before leaving with the excuse of "talking with someone more important" .
In his place Bad joined .

Things had changed a lot , but (Y/n) had decided to stay out of the main plot line , since it'd be too much chaos .
He felt like George , decorating his underground base while a war took place over him .
Tommy had made his spare room his home after running away from exile , another thing he wasn't too informed on , but he stopped coming after a while . Techno said he had gone back to L'manberg .
And (Y/n) couldn't help but hate him more , in character of course , he adored the kid .

After he finished his base he and Tubbo made a lore stream , where they established that (Y/n) had basically adopted him after seeing how cruel Schlatt was to him .
Which was a perfect reason to hate Tommy , smp Tommy was everything Tubbo had when (Y/n) disappeared , but the blonde clearly didn't value Tubbo as much just yet . Key word being yet .

A thing he was aware of , however , where the blood vines .
He wanted to go into that side story , that would transition into the main story by arc 3 , because it meant he got to spend more time with Antfrost and Bad .

Ranboo was also a new addition to the SMP , he had seen the half enderman around Techno's house , but always avoided him . He seemed like a good kid , but he couldn't trust him .
Outside his character , the kid was very sweet and they got along very well , he was very true to himself even away the cameras , he was also an anxious mess which reminded (Y/n) how fast kids those days where expected to act like adults .

That day , when Bad joined , (Y/n) decided to get his plotline moving again . Ghosting around wasn't much fun anymore .
He asked over text if bad was thinking about going into lore later that day , the only response he got where audio files , which he took as a yes .

He said his goodbyes to Sapnap , leaving him with his freaking out chat . The Texan logged out a little after that , switching to single player .
Bad stayed on call but muted himself .

(Y/n) made his chat aware of the change of plans and he lowered the brightness slightly , the indication of a lore stream for his viewers .

"Alright , uhm , i was thinking about  visiting L'manberg , I've heard things have changed over there " he adjusted the winter empire cape over his shoulders -- his fans liked to head canon that it used to belong to Techno , since he didn't use that skin anymore -- and smiled brightly at the nothingness "what do you think?" .

A jumbled mess of voices answered a few seconds later , he had compiled a bunch of his fans voices in small snippets of audio to make the ghosts in his head come to life , the fanbase had a fun time with that mechanic . He also found out that if he pressed the play button on on another audio without the first one finishing it plays it anyway , and it made for fun chaotic discussions with his ghosts

" n҉i҉c҉e҉ "

He chuckled , enjoying how his chat spammed smiling faces .

"I'll take it you miss it there?" He knew he was kind of starving his fans from content by staying away from the main plot line.

" y҉e҉s҉ "

"We're visiting then! I might let people see me for once " he went to L'manberg once since he started living under Techno's house , on the day of the exile , to make sure Tubbo wasn't going to waste his last canon life .