Sixth Year

"You guys see the threstals right?" I asked.

"The what?" James asked looking at the threstal. "I don't see anything."

"Prongs, you're literally staring at it." I said and got on the carriage. "Just forget it."

"Vixen, the reason why we can't see it is because none of us have stared at death or seen somebody died. You literally stared death in the face a few months back." Remus said and sat next to me with Sirius on my other side.

"That's true. They look creepy but I love it." I smiled as the threstals started to pull the carriage.

"Since when do you like creepy things, Jade?" James looked at me.

"Since the moment I looked at your face for the first time, Prongs."

...

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts-"

"Let's just hope I don't end up on my death bed again." I mumbled to Regulus.

"What happened last year? I just saw Sirius running around the dungeons calling for Snape with his entire upper body covered in blood. It wasn't his right?"

"Nope. It was mine." I shrugged and watched the sorting ceremony. "That kid is coming to the snake pit. I bet 5 sickles on it."

"He's a Ravenclaw, Jade. I'll take your bet." Regulus smirked.

"SLYTHERIN!"

"I believe 5 sickles is in order my dear friend." I laughed as Regulus handed me the money.

"Let's not guess anymore, okay?"

"Whatever, Reg. That kid is a Huff and that's my final guess." I smirked.

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Told you." I laughed.

"I'm not paying you, Jade."

...

"Sirius, you have quidditch practice today."

"But I love spending time you." Sirius whined. "You're the only person that has permission to touch my hair."

"You're such a baby. If Prongs sees you like this, he'll drag you to the Quidditch pitch by your ankles." I laughed and kissed his forehead.

"Let him. I'll put up a fight. Nobody is separating me from my sunshine." Sirius kissed my neck and sighed happily. "You smell like vanilla."

"And you smell like pine, mint and coffee." I smiled and made him face me. "You're so cute sometimes, you know that?"

"I thought I was handsome?" He smirked.

"Well yes. But today you're acting like a baby and therefore you're cute. Yesterday you were handsome." We both smiled at each other and leaned in.

"PADFOOT, QUIDDITCH PRACTICE! ON THE DOUBLE! AND VIXEN, STOP HOGGING SIRIUS. HE'S MINE TODAY." James yelled walking down the stairs messing around with a practice snitch.

"He's yours today. He was yours yesterday, the day before and on the train ride. When is it my turn!?" I whined when Sirius sat up.

"Never. He's all mine, Didi." James smirked and handed Sirius his broom.

"I have twins fighting over me and not in the way I imagined it. I don't know how to feel about that." Sirius laughed and kissed me. "Don't pout, sunshine. It's only for two to three hours. After that, I'm all yours."

"I know but I also want to see you guys practice but I can't." I whined and stood up. "I might as well find Moony, wherever he is."

"He was with Lily last I saw him." Sirius said. I nodded and grabbed my bag.