Dancing

"Okay James, you learned to be the girl in the dance. Now it's time you learn to be the man."

"Can't I just let Lily lead? It's easier." James whined.

"No, you can't. This is the one moment where we let men be dominant. Now quit complaining and dance with your twin sister." I rolled my eyes and played the record again.

"What happens if I don't?" James smirked.

"No Sirius."

"NO SIRIUS!?"

"NO SIRIUS." I yelled back smirking. James immediately put his arms around me and started the dance. "See? All you needed was a little motivation."

"Shut up and dance with me, Didi."

...

"Where were you two?" Remus asked James and I and we froze looking at each other.

"None of your business, Moony." James mumbled.

"Brother-sister stuff." I shrugged and sat down next to Remus who kissed my cheek.

"As long as you two weren't causing mayhem at the Durmstrang students."

"She's not allowed anymore. Especially since Marlene, Alice and her won't stop singing Rasputin." James laughed and sat across from us. "Where are Pads and Wormtail?"

"Doing something with Lily and Dorcas." Remus shrugged. "I actually have to go see them and make sure they're not dead. I'll see you later, Prongs and Little Vixen."

Remus nodded at James who smiled big.

"Didi, how about we go to the Forest? It's snowing and you love the snow." James offered. I nodded and he grabbed our coats and he headed towards the forest.

...

~Sirius POV~

"Sirius, stop fidgeting. It's a simple dance." Lily said making me snap back into reality.