3.Abducted

I promised myself that I would update once the votes reach 100 so here's the update. Once again I really thank each and everyone person who voted. Every time I see the notification that someone voted for the story I motivates me a lot. Once again I want to thank whoever is spending their precious time in reading this story. Sorry, about the extra passage you guys had to read but I wanted to show my appreciation for whoever has voted.

By the way, our Zhanyi will be meeting in the next update so stay tuned and please do vote for faster updates 😇.

Enjoy reading...

Lan Yibo POV

I woke to the gentle patter of rain on glass door of balcony. Pushing the blankets off, I immediately felt the warmth that cocooned me till now began to slip away. I swung my feet over the side of the bed and sat up, rubbing the crust from my eyes. I stood up, my bare feet pressing softly against the soft carpet, and walked towards the balcony. The city lights from yesterday night were now replaced with a small drizzle as I made my way out I felt a few pearls of water kiss my face as if greeting me a good morning. I faced the sky and let it shower its blessing on me as I relaxed knowing my day was going to be a long one, which is one of the reasons I woke up early. To be frank I was never an early bird I just loved to curl up myself in the fluffy blanket and spend my time cuddling with the pillows and blankets Zhuo Cheng had to throw a fit almost every day to wake me up. As I was still enjoying the raindrops I heard my phone ringing and I could already guess who it could be. Seeing the caller ID I wasn't disappointed because I was right it was my cousin Zanjin.

He is Hao Xuan's brother but he is completely different from him he was very shy, selfless and timid

He is Hao Xuan's brother but he is completely different from him he was very shy, selfless and timid. You have to push him a lot to make him do something for himself that was his charm. Since the time I remember we were always together whenever we had some free time, be it during practices or studies in fact I had to request him to accompany me in case he wasn't busy he with his cooking and art classes. And for his sake, I had to attend the cooking classes which I don't regret I liked to cook it helps me relax even though uncle was angry at first since I assured it won't disturb my studies he was okay with it. As I said before he is the only true family I have other than uncle. But two years before he was sent to New York by his father . Even though it affected me the most I had no say in it since he was his father. Still, he calls me every morning like now.

Zanjin: Hello! Yibo ge how are you? Did you reach there safely?
I know he was excited about my visit.

Yibo: Mnn I reached here safely and I'm totally fine. The conference will start in a few hours.

Zanjin: Oh all the best ge I know you will do the best and take care don't force yourself eat well. I will be returning tomorrow as I said but sadly you won't be there

Yibo: A-jin you too know that this can't be postponed
Before I could continue he cut me off

Zanjin: I know I know I just want you to return soon