2.A trip to South Korea

It's been a few days since prince Yibo was attacked just after a few hours his coronation was announced which made the King Lan Qiren very furious and also anxious at the same time that he wanted to cancel very meeting his nephew had to attend in a few days but Prince Yibo was adamant saying that the conferences were very important and would be very beneficial to their people. Seeing the love he has for his people King Lan Qiren had to agree on letting him attend the conference on a condition that he would be surrounded by security twenty-four by seven and even though Yibo hated it he agreed, he could always find his own ways to deal with them. And tomorrow was the day he had to fly to South Korean but instead of resting here, he was in front of his parents grave which were placed side by side. Well, it wasn't that hard from him to sneak out as he knew every corner of the palace so he slipped through the eyes of the guards like grains of sand through one's hand.

Coming to his parents their love story was quite like an adaptation of fairy tale. Yibo's mother was a commoner and his father was the prince who fell for the young maiden. Yibo's mother was just a simple woman who didn't want to indulge herself with either the prince or the politics she just wanted a simple life thus she avoided him at all costs. But as its said if two people are meant to be together they will eventually find their way back into each other arms no matter what! So they got married in the end. Sadly she left the world on the very day Yibo was born since her heart was too weak. Shortly Yibo's father also followed her given to his lovesickness leaving the infant and the Kingdom in his brother's hands.

Lan yibo POV

Kneeling before their gravestones I remembered the days when I used to sneak out of the palace almost every day just to come here to talk to them. Because once uncle said to me that they were here and could hear me when I speak to them. I sometimes still get upset over the thought that I couldn't see them with my eyes as both of them passed away even before I was an age of one year. So I was mostly taken care by the maids in the palace but when I grew up a little and saw that everyone has their parents but I didn't, I threw a tantrum so uncle took me here and said that they were here even though I didn't understand what he meant I believed him. So used to talk to their gravestones as if I'm talking to a person in front of me.

I used to tell them about how I spent my day, what I learned, about my siblings, whether I was happy or when someone scolded me etc in short I used to tell them everything. Only when I grew up I realized that they can never respond to me. Still, I never stopped talking to them because even though they didn't answer I knew in my heart they were here. So I wanted to meet them before leaving.

Hello, father and mother, I'm sorry that I came this night to disturb your peace, it's just that I had to come here secretly

Hello, father and mother, I'm sorry that I came this night to disturb your peace, it's just that I had to come here secretly. It isn't that uncle Qiren would stop me from visiting you but it's just that he would send a convoy behind me and as you know it suffocates me being watched all the time. And I couldn't even talk to you people wholeheartedly. First of all, I'm totally fine I'm eating well and taking care of myself. I'm listening and obeying uncle most of the time except when I want to sneak out of the palace, like now. I just can't help it, I like to roam around freely without being followed like a carefree person and also I can't do it once I get coronated.