19. Protector too needs to be Protected

" Mrs Wei? "

" Give him the phone "

" And who is this him you are referring to? "
Asked the officer with a frown

" Who else but that husband of your's!"
Listening to the words and the expression of the officer the prince could already guess what the conversation was about and with whom.

" Whatever you have to say just say it to me he has nothing to do with you "
Reasoned the officer

" I don't think that's the case
anymore. He is the one who got involved in my business in the first place "

" What- "
Before Zhan could finish the prince snatched away the phone from him

" Good morning Mrs Wei though, I don't think it went that good for you. "
Mocked the prince. Though the prince wasn't the type of person to pick on someone when they are feeling down or make fun of someone's misery it doesn't mean that he will just sit back and watch when someone tries to look down on him or harm what he cares about. After all, it was Mrs Wei who challenged him first.

" It's you? I just called to say that. I'm okay with answering the questions you asked. Just stop this! Come to Wei groups and I will answer all your questions "

" Is that so? But why don't you just come over we can talk over the breakfast. But unlike yesterday don't play any tricks to get Zhan out of
here "

" Do you really think that I have the leisure to discuss things with you over breakfast after the mess you have created "
' Seems like now you know what this nobody can do ' Thought the prince feeling proud of himself.

" I'm sorry for my ignorance. Then you can expect me by the afternoon "
Overjoyed by the victory just as he glanced at the person beside him, his eyes met with an angry bunny glaring at him.

" Care to explain what's going on "
Asked the officer feeling as if he was being kept in the dark.

" Nothing serious. I asked Mrs Wei a few questions yesterday unfortunately she didn't have time back then so she called me now to answer them"
Answered the prince casually as if Mrs Wei calls him on regular basis just to have a chat with him and went back to his cooking as if it was nothing.

" Do you really think that I would believe that? "
The officer was not really satisfied with the response he received.

" I'm telling the truth she just wants to talk to me about a few things. She can't come here due to work so she asked me to go to Wei groups. You can tag along if you want then I don't have any issues with it. Finish the breakfast and then let's go there together "
In the end, the officer had no option but to agree with the stubborn prince.

Wei groups lived up to its name for being one of the largest corporations in Korea even in its appearance the tall glass building of several floors visibly dominating the rest of the buildings around it. Zhan barely remembered visiting this place since Mr Wei wasn't interested in business he seldom visited here except for the important board meetings but after giving fifty per cent of his shares to Mrs Wei he didn't step his foot here. As a result, Zhan was foreign to this place.