𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡

Twenty-Sixth
:Chapter Twenty-Six:

     Taehyung was honestly getting sick of hearing his name being called by Hoseok after the end of practice. He couldn't take another minute of checking up on Newbie.

He threw his head back and groaned, turning to look back at Hoseok who seemed a bit too cheerful.

"I'm not going to his house, fuck off." Taehyung shook his head, walking away from Hoseok before he could ask the forbidden question.

"Guess Jihyun didn't give you that gobble gobble three-thousand last night." Hoseok mocked, seeing Taehyung turn to glare at his hyung with a look of disappointment. "Anyways," the elder continued. "I wasn't going to ask you to check on him today, I sent Namjoon over."

"Oh," Taehyung let out of a soft hum, slightly nodding. "Then what do you want?" He inquired as they began to walk up the steps, getting closer to the corridors.

"You really need to get laid if this is going to be your attitude." Hoseok said. "Changmin messaged me, he wants to hangout today."

"Really?" Taehyung was surprised. "Are you just telling me or does he want to hang out with the both of us?"

"Use that peanut-sized brain of yours, Taehyung, and you tell me what you think it is." Hoseok commented, walking and holding the door open for his friend who thanked him, waiting for him to get in himself.

Taehyung knew it was a dumb question after he asked it but Hoseok was being so mean now. It was obvious it was all playful so none of it was taken to heart.

But, so the readers weren't left hanging, Changmin was the one player on the opposing team their very first game - the one Jeongguk blamed Taehyung for cheating on.

He was one of the people who played for the Panthers, before Taehyung joined. He was a newcomer much like Hoseok but the two only really started talking their second year, when Taehyung was the newbie.

It gradually grew their relationship and built a great friendship up until last year.

Changmin's family decided to move for business which caused the boy to change schools. Luckily, he got to play one last season for the Panthers before he moved.

The trio were a great group of friends, even Namjoon liked him but those two weren't nearly as close as Hoseok and Taehyung were to Changmin.

So, with all that being mentioned, Hoseok and Taehyung were quite excited to be able to go out and hang with their friend, Changmin.

After the game, they've been talking here and there, trying to make plans but everyone was so busy until today.

     On the other hand, Namjoon knocked on Jeongguk's door but he wasn't alone. Jimin was accompanying him to greet the injured baseball star.

There was footsteps approaching the door but there seemed to be a halt, a sign of hesitation to pull the door open.

Namjoon and Jimin shared a look to one another, both expressing confusion for why they both clearly heard someone and yet the door was still not opened.

"Maybe he's busy." Commented Jimin with a small shrug.

"With what? Resting in bed?" Namjoon mocked, pulling his fist up and knocking again on the door.