𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐡

Thirtieth
:Chapter Thirty:

"When are we going to see Taerung again?" Jaeyong whined, standing in Jeongguk's doorframe, arms by his side and his favorite rabbit in hand.

It had been a day since Jeongguk and Jaeyong saw Taehyung at the small shop. It currently was a Monday afternoon, after school. Hoseok and Taehyung both weren't there, neither was Namjoon.

Jeongguk hated that he allowed Jaeyong to make friends with the devil himself because now it was constant nagging to see Kim. He sighed and set his phone down. "Bubby, Kim is busy with his personal life."

"Why do you call him Kim?"

"Why do you call him Taerung?"

"That's his name." Jaeyong was under the impression he was saying the teen's name right, unaware of the mispronunciation.

"Jae, we can't go see him. I don't have his number so I can't invite him." Jeongguk shrugged, saying it was out of his control and wanting to leave it at that. Sucks things didn't work out that way when you had a baby brother who was the cutest thing known to man.

Jeongguk's little brother frowned and sighed. He pulled his bunny to his chest and turned away, walking out of his brother's room with utter disappointment.

The older brother sat on his bed with a bored look, anger igniting in him. "Jae! Come back!" He pushed to sit up a bit straighter, not believing he was doing this but when it came to his brother, anything was possible.

Little Jaeyong came rushing back in, a trembling smile on his face since he knew Jeongguk had a hard time telling him no.

"Whenever he comes back to school, I'll ask if he wants to hang out with you." Jeongguk sighed, not believing the words that were coming from his own mouth.

"Really?" The young boy asked excitedly, grinning. His eyes showed huge amounts of joy, wanting to see his friend soon.

"Yeah, but it might not be for awhile, he felt really sad the day we saw him." Jeongguk answered. "Just be patient, yeah?"

"Okay! Thanks, Gooie!" Jaeyong said, stomping his feet in place just from excitement.

"Welcome, Bubby." Jeongguk said, watching his brother leave his room for the second time, just now with absolute joy. He sighed to himself.

He wasn't sure how he could get out of this one but he would rather see his brother happy than to just sit and avoid the interaction all around.

It was beef between Taehyung and Jeongguk, not Taehyung and Jaeyong.

     His phone snapped him from his thoughts, hearing it ring. He picked it up and looked at who was calling him. It was Namjoon.

He quickly answered, placing the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, sorry I wasn't there today. I hope everything went well your first day back. I feel like a horrible friend for staying home." Namjoon sounded genuinely upset with himself for missing Jeongguk's first day back to school since his head injury.

"Don't worry about it, hyung, all went well. I still had Jimin, Seokjin, and Yoongi hyung to help me around." Jeongguk replied, playing with one of the strings from his jeans, it was a rip he had in jeans.

"Any pains?" The elder wanted to make sure all was alright for Jeongguk.

"They allowed me to wear my hat to help keep the lights from my eyes but nothing that was too bad. Definitely nothing like when it first happened, that's for sure." Jeongguk chuckled somewhat but then stopped. "Um, how's things with you? You sound pretty upset."