𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐡

Sixtieth
:Chapter Sixty:

     As the night carried on and everyone enjoyed themselves, it was getting close to that time where they would begin to draw the names from prom king and queen.

Jeongguk and Taehyung were sure neither one of them were going to win but it was fun to participate at least.

     Speaking of Jeongguk and Taehyung, besides their small interaction when they first saw each other, the two refrained from really doing anything together.

Not only because they weren't confirmed official but because Taehyung and Jihyun were here together and Taehyung didn't want to put attention on something other than her and other seniors' night.

     "If you guys excuse me," Taehyung pushed up to his feet. "I'm going to go use the restroom." He said, looking around at his table of friends before he left.

     "Why did we need to know that?" Jimin wondered aloud, sipping at his cup of soda.

Jeongguk stared at Taehyung's back, wondering the same thing as Jimin was. He watched him walk and walk and he even watched him look back over his shoulder at him.

That was all it took for Jeongguk too to push up to his feet and excuse himself, not saying anything to the table unlike Taehyung.

Namjoon frowned, leaning slightly over at Hoseok who was chowing down on some of the offered food. He nudged the elder, waiting for him to look up.

     "So," he started. "How close are they?" Namjoon asked, becoming a little suspicious of the two, especially after watching Jeongguk hurriedly follow Taehyung.

Hoseok looked in the two's direction before side-eyeing at Namjoon, raising a brow. "What do you know?" He questioned.

Namjoon pulled back a little, raising his own brow back at his hyung. "What do you know?" He returned suspiciously.

"Nothing you don't."

"What does that even mean?" Namjoon frowned. "Are they . . . Dating?"

Hoseok hesitated. "Not that I know of." To be fair, that wasn't a lie since he really didn't know where the two currently stood at. He just knew they were together but not together.

"You and I know that that wasn't convincing." Namjoon said before he completely pulled back, he too standing up.

     Taehyung entered the restroom, looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. He was touching up his hair, fixing any minor issues he might've noticed.

It was only a few short moments later when Jeongguk entered into the bathroom as well, the door shutting behind him.

     "Can't get enough of yourself?" Jeongguk inquired, walking behind Taehyung and looking at him through the mirror.

"Not more than you can't get enough of me." He responded confidently.

"Cocky, huh?" Jeongguk smiled, grabbing a hold of Taehyung's waist and turning him around so the two were facing each other.

Taehyung smirked, placing his own hands at Jeongguk's shoulders, giving him his best, prettiest doe eyes. "Just sure of myself is all."