𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡

Fifty-Ninth
:Chapter Fifty-Nine:

     By right around the corner, prom was here. It was the day of prom and Jeongguk couldn't explain the type of nerves he had bubbling throughout him.

He was nervous for a few reasons, one of the main reasons would be seeing Taehyung. Believe it or not, they haven't hung out outside of school since their date. With things being in the way, one being planning from prom, they just didn't have the time.

So, Jeongguk almost couldn't wait to see the boy all dressed up and looking pretty. He didn't know what color theme Jihyun and Taehyung were going for but he just knew they would look nice regardless.

     Jeongguk sighed and looked himself in the mirror one last time, straightening out his suit jacket and smoothing his hair.

Hoseok picked out a really nice, well fitted all black suit for Jeongguk. It hugged his small waist and outlined his muscles in his arms and thighs.

And, so they wouldn't look like they were attending a funeral, Hoseok tied it all together with a muted gold tie. He also recommended Jeongguk wear pretty gold earrings.

The younger wanted to get a haircut to look clean but Hoseok recommended that he put half of his hair up into a man-bun situation with a few loose strands in the front.

To Jeongguk's surprise, he liked it significantly. He didn't think Hoseok would be this intuitive with his fashion sense but he was and man, did Jeongguk look good.

     "Gooie," Jaeyong peaked into Jeongguk's room, looking for his brother. He then gasped loudly after seeing him. "Woah! Gooie! You look so handsome!" He fully entered the room, looking his brother up and down with his huge, lit-up eyes.

Jeongguk chuckled, looking over. "Do I? Do you like it?" He asked to his brother, going over and picking him up.

Jaeyong nodded excitedly, feeling on the suit. "Yes!" He claimed, his lips parted in awe as he admired his brother in the formal black attire.

The older Jeon couldn't help his joyous cheesy grin as his brother praised him. His brother was so cute and it warmed his heart.

"Show dad!" Jaeyong told, slipping out of Jeongguk's arms before he took a hold of his hand and began to tug him towards the door. He held his hand the entire way down the steps into the kitchen where their dad resided.

The old man was sipping on some decaffeinated coffee while reading newspaper that was probably three days old. His glasses hung low on the bridge of his nose, eyes downward as he read through the sport section.

"Daddy! Look at Gooie!" Jaeyong finally released Jeongguk's hand to run over to his father, patting his arm as to urge him to look up.

With that, the man looked on over at his eldest son, instantly lighting up.

"Oh my, you look so clean!" Their father complimented. "I like the all black look, did you pick it out?"

"Ah, no, Hoseok hyung picked it out for me." Jeongguk corrected, doing a small three-sixty to show off all his angles.

"Is that one your boyfriend? Well, your 'boyfriend'?" Mr. Jeon inquired. He still wasn't sure what type of situation the two were in. He was always sure not the pester Jeongguk about anything. He would only intervene when he was approached about it by his son, other than that, he tried to give his son his privacy.

"No, just a friend. My 'boyfriend' is going with his ex-girlfriend." Jeongguk, though Hoseok assured him the other night, was still jealous and salty about the ordeal. It was the mere thought of it, really.