𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

Forty-Seven
:Chapter Forty-Seven:

Jeongguk could see the light through his eyelids. The bright hues making him groan and shift ever so slightly.

He could feel the warmth against his chest which caused him to flutter his eyes open. Jeongguk looked and could see Taehyung up against his chest. He too was in the midst of waking up, feeling the small movements caused by Jeongguk.

     "What . . . What time is it?" Taehyung groaned, a yawn leaving his lips and his morning breath greeting Jeongguk. His face was puffy, lips swollen.

Jeongguk hummed, pushing the sheets off of their upper halves. It sent a chill down the younger's spine, not having the warmth cover his bare torso and arms.

     Jeongguk reached over and grabbed his phone, using his free hand to rub his eye. "Uh, almost eight-thirty." He answered groggily, feeling too tired to have to get out of bed but they still had school. "We should—"

Before Jeongguk could get the sentence out, his door was pushed opened and his father was standing in the doorway with a wide smile.

The moment the smile was shown was the same time it fell, his father taking in the scene before him.

     Taehyung and Jeongguk looked in fear and shock at the old man, both of their eyes wide and lips just slightly parted. They weren't expecting a sudden special guest appearance from Jeongguk's dad.

     "You're, um, late for school." Mr. Jeon informed before he backed away and shut the door behind him.

"Shit," Jeongguk cursed before he pushed himself out of bed, frantically heading over to his closet for some clothes and pulling them on in a rush.

Taehyung too stood and picked up his clothes from yesterday but Jeongguk stopped him before he could pull it on.

     "Here, just wear this." The younger said, pulling out a graphic grey T-shirt with some jeans. It was just so the elder wouldn't have to wear the same clothes.

     "I'm sorry," Taehyung uttered as he took the clothes, rushing as fast as Jeongguk was.

"Why?" Wondered the former pitcher, brow cocked. "What's there to be sorry for?"

"I don't know, feel like I got you in trouble." Taehyung told, feeling sorry for Jeongguk and him getting caught.

Jeongguk stopped and made Taehyung look up at him, shaking his head. "Don't be sorry for my actions. We did this together and we got caught. You don't need to apologize for me like I don't need to apologize for you." He told. "Okay? It's fine."

"If you say so," Taehyung pulled back and finished getting dressed, straightening his shirt with a few pats from his hands. "What are you going to do about me getting out of here?" He wondered, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling on his discarded socks.

Jeongguk thought for a moment but sighed, shaking his head. "There's no point in rushing out of here, is there?" He asked as he stopped what he was doing, his shirt barely on. "I mean, we're already late, my dad already caught us. What's there to hide and rush for now?" He sounded defeated.

Taehyung frowned and furrowed his brows, trying to think of an answer but he came up short.

"Just," Jeongguk began again. "Finish getting dressed and I'll introduce you to my dad the right way, without you having to check on me and us hating one another."

"You sure?" Taehyung wondered, feeling like there should be something else he could do. He still felt so apologetic.

"Yeah, yeah, no harm in it now." Jeongguk said, shrugging. "But, there's a catch,"