𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝

Thirty-Second
:Chapter Thirty-Two:

     Jeongguk looked at the elder as the elder looked back at him.

"So, are you going to let me in or what?" Taehyung made a hand gesture, not wanting to be stared at. He got it, he didn't look the prettiest. He looked tired, worn down, and just completely and utterly exhausted. Both mentally and physically.

Jeongguk didn't say anything. He stepped aside and let the captain of their baseball team walk on inside.

It was so foreign. Usually, Jeongguk would plead and try his damn hardest to get Kim out of his house but here he was, opening his door wider so the aforementioned could come on inside.

"Where's he at? I brought snacks anyways." Taehyung said, holding up a small bag that had sweet goodies that Jeongguk had made clear was not needed.

The younger chuckled to himself, shaking his head and shut the door behind him. "He's upstairs in his bedroom, he was cleaning up after I told him you would be coming over. He is so excited to see you."

"You sound so sarcastic." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Lead the way, I don't know which one is his room. I barely remember your room."

"Barely remember?" Repeated Jeongguk, locking the door and beginning for the steps, Taehyung following suit. "So you have some recollection? Glad to know you keep things like where my bedroom is placed locked in your mind, babes."

"Shut up," Kim said, the annoyance more than clear in his vowels. He didn't have the energy to argue back, however, and that was clear. So, Jeongguk being the kind soul he was, dropped the topic and continued up the steps.

     Once arrival, he went down the hall, passed his own bedroom to get to Jaeyong's.

Jeongguk didn't say anything, he just gripped the knob and opened the door, revealing a slightly neater child's room.

"Your bestie is here," Jeongguk announced, walking into the room and stepping aside, Taehyung walking on in afterwards.

"Taerung!" Jaeyong grinned and quickly scattered away from his toy bin, rushing over and wrapping his arms around the boy's leg. "Missed you!"

The elder slightly smiled. He knelt down and got on his knees, small pops but it was the usual. He then opened his arms and hugged the child back in return. "I missed you too, kid. What've you been up to? Has your Goo been treating you well?"

The mention of him made Jeongguk smiled unconsciously. He then left the room and let the two have their own fun. He was sure Taehyung would be gone by the time his father came back, and even if he wasn't, he could explain why Taehyung was here. It was no big deal if his father saw Taehyung, not like the boy was banned from the house.

     Jeongguk had rested down in the living room for the past thirty minutes, watching a random western movie which he took mild interest in.

There was a man who was shot up from a small cage. There was a bunch of men at the top, looking over the said man who was awfully confused.

The random guys had referred to the man as 'Greenie'.

Jeongguk was unsure what it was all about but it overall peaked his interest, so much that he forgot his brother and his enemy were upstairs having a tea party.

Those thoughts were enough to pull Jeongguk to his feet, making him stretch his limbs before he started his way up the steps.

He was confused, not able to hear much to any movement or talking. Jeongguk frowned, walking closer and closer to his little brother's door.